Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Exprience on my song promo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Exprience on my song promo (468 Views)

My Exprience With My Track Promotion / ‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I / Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Exprience on my song promo by Hadeep: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Helo to all the upcoming act in this forum and to all members.

Well , I am an upcominer trying to get my single out after soo much hardworking and sleepless night i guess .
Then i decided to put my work out, maybe i can start creating fanbaze on the style of my music.
I borrowed money for the promotion project, and was hooked with certain blogers who promised that he would get my song to #Notjustok or #tooxclusive.
He charged me #70k for the two song that am promoting.
I paid him the money. After some month He couldn't get my song uploaded. We talked and he said i should send Account no: that he would transfer me back the cash.
Unfortunately to me, i ve not been able to contact him cos he has switched off his phone since the day we spoke last Been month of June.

Feeling pain . Pains from my career .

Link to
My Dream(like movie)
http://my.notjustok.com/track/3802/hadee-my-dream-like-movie
or
Omesigoya
http://my.notjustok.com/track/4087/hadee-omesigoya-prodby-shezzeh .

Still working on getting it to their main site.
Re: My Exprience on my song promo by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2014
God will make a way for you
Re: My Exprience on my song promo by Hadeep: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thanks . No leeeleee . God is watching the guy from plasma TV

(1) (Reply)

Tupac's Aunt To Be Extradited Back To Us / Tim Godfrey Ft. Xtreme – Gini / What Station In Naija Shows The Grammys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.