Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant (3045 Views)

Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) / 16 Yrs Old Obama's Daughter (malia) Shock The World With This Hot Selfie / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by keneblinks(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
In what promises to be the biggest White House scandal
since intern MouthAction, President Barack Obama’s daughter,
16-year-old Malia, has confirmed that she is pregnant.

Sources say Malia is now in her second trimester. Mother
and First Lady, Michelle Obama, says that although she will
be a grandmother much younger than she planned, teen
pregnancy runs in the family.
“On her father’s side of course. My mother-in-law had

Barack when she was 18, so I see where Malia gets it from.
I’m just so excited to decorate the nursery. The White
House hasn’t seen a baby since oh, 1884 or so.”

For now, Malia is staying hush-hush about the father’s
identity, but one thing she would say is that he is white. “My
mom always hoped I would get with a nice mixed-race man
like dad, but love is so colorblind. Mom was probably right
though. The dad already left me for some tramp. And of
course, like all white men, my baby-daddy won’t want to pay
his child support. I already told him, ‘You want to keep your
license so you can drive that bleach-blond tramp around in
your little Jaguar, right? Better step up.’”

Despite her future motherhood, Malia is still considering
her college options. “It’s not like Stanford or Berkeley are
going to, like, turn me down for being a teen mother. Hello,

I’m the president’s daughter. This doesn’t ruin my plans for
a future at all. I can probably get a book deal out of this in a
few years. MTV already offered to give me my own show,
White House Baby-Momma-Drama or something stupidly
titled like that.

I was like, no way – that’s so white trash.”
President Obama says he is being supportive of his
daughter, despite being as outraged as any father would be

if his young daughter announced an unexpected
pregnancy. “We’re all very relieved this little blessing
happened, and thankfully in my second term.” When asked
about his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, he replied, “He’s just
lucky I didn’t have him erased. Don’t mess with the

Commander-in-Chief, homeboy. Every heard of the Secret
Service? Regardless, we’re sure he’ll come around.”

www.earlygist.com/2014/12/06/us-president-obamas-16-year-old-daughter-malia-confirmed-pregnant/

Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
hold me responsible for the pregnancy ... grin

1 Like

Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yet a quick google search nulls this rumour. Away with you, fake blogger.

2 Likes

Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by wizzie001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hehehehe, with all the intelligent gathering and cctv in the white house, so someone could still be humping & grooving his daughter under his nose Smth tells me it can't be beyond one of his aides. Just imagining what the guy in question would be thinking of when bleeping her, like he's f**king America sad

1 Like

Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by qadeerkug(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
hold me responsible for the pregnancy ... grin
see dis 1 shocked
Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by onuwaje(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Investment
Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by Karmatyra(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
wizzie001:
Hehehehe, with all the intelligent gathering and cctv in the white house, so someone could still be humping & grooving his daughter under his nose Smth tells me it can't be beyond one of his aides. Just imagining what the guy in question would be thinking of when bleeping her, like he's f**king America sad
oh no..... but I think I like this comment.....got me laughing mehn! f**kin America huh?
Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chaiiiiiii...
Y no be me....naaaaa..
Re: US President Obama’s 16-year-old Daughter Malia Has Been Confirmed Pregnant by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Fake news

(1)

Photo: Pastor Climbs On His Church Members, Orders Them To Strip During Service / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Cuts Off The Manhood Of A Village Warrior [ PHOTO] / Heartwarming Photo Of A Woman Breastfeeding A Motherless Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.