Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! (600 Views)

WAEC(GCE) LIVE Past Questions Answers Solutions DVD Video Now on sale / Biology Made Easy Video Tutorials(jamb,waec,neco) Available For Sale / Get Admission Into Wisconsin University In Ghana Of Any Course Of Your Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
LEARN AND ADVANCE ON ANY COURSE WITH FREE DVD VIDEO TUTORIALS!!!

Get access to free video tutorials @ www.tya.com.ng
Register as a member and start SHOPPING FOR FREE from over 15,000 DVD Courses.

If you encounter any difficulty or need any clarification, please call - 07035754077

Helping you to learn for free... This is Genuine!
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by tunnyl(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
I checked your site. Its requesting for membership subscription payment of 10,000 / 15000. And you call that free?
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
tunnyl:
I checked your site. Its requesting for membership subscription payment of 10,000 / 15000. And you call that free?

Considering what members are getting including free delivery... Its mainly for modalities.
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by tunnyl(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
TYAonline:

Considering what members are getting including free delivery... Its mainly for modalities.

Oh ok. I am only correcting the word "free" in your previous post.. And also, i noticed delivery is done physically. And not through email and my current state is not among the list
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2014
tunnyl:

Oh ok. I am only correcting the word "free" in your previous post.. And also, i noticed delivery is done physically. And not through email and my current state is not among the list

No problem sir, What is your state?
You can suggest it to be enlisted.
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS @ www.tya.com.ng
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Go to www.tya.com.ng

With more than 15, 000 free video tutorials for beginners and Advance learners... all for free and free delivery. Its genuine and its worth the time.

If you have any question or need any help, post it here or call 07035754077
Re: Learn And Advance On Any Course With Free Dvd Video Tutorials!!! by TYAonline: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Get Any Kind Of VIDEO TUTORIALS (DVD)
You can either get a single title or become a registered member

www.tya.com.ng or Call - 07035754077

(1) (Reply)

Capable Hands For Project Writing &data Analysis / Summer Tuition With AMAKINS TUTORS / Jamb Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.