Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (540 Views)

Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam? / Dmt Mobile Toilet Is Urgently Needed. / Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by donwily(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please I'm planning to buy a new android phone by next week. Meanwhile, my budget for it is between N20k and N23k. My mind has always been to buy infinix zero but it people are complaining about the battery running down quickly and the phone is always hot.
Please I need a genuine info about the phone. Secondly, u may also suggest other better phone(s) I can get at that range:..Pls BB and Tecno are out of choice.
Thanks
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by bedfordng(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
you can try most of the uk used samsung galaxy, htc etc which is not bad.as for brand new with that amount, its either techno or other china product.most of the latest tecno product are expensive on like before, so that amount can not buy latest tecno product..
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Godmother(f): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Go for trusted brand names like Nokia and Samsung. I got a Solo Android 2 months ago and I must say I'm not enjoying it a hundred percent. I have been to their service center twice; once to complain about the battey and the other about the selfie camera. I initially wanted to get a Nokia, but I allowed the Solo agent convince me( though she had a hard time). I'm yet to see anyone that has made a complaint about Nokia phones.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by donwily(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote
author=Godmother post=28655731]Go for trusted brand names like Nokia
and Samsung. I got a Solo Android 2 months ago and I must say I'm not
enjoying it a hundred percent. I have been to their service center
twice; once to complain about the battey and the other about the selfie
camera. I initially wanted to get a Nokia, but I allowed the Solo agent
convince me( though she had a hard time). I'm yet to see anyone that has
made a complaint about Nokia phones.[/quote]
Thanks bro...gud advice
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Welcome and I'm a chick o
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by dunhill20: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Use that money to care for your health

(1) (Reply)

Re: Good Profit In Haulage Business / Help Needed For Freelancer.com / [i][b]urgent RECRUITMENT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.