Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World (3124 Views)

JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Here are the 10 most expensive stadiums in the world...

Pic 1) Rogers Centre, Ontario, Canada – $930 million
Pic 2) Stade de France, Saint Denis, France – $974 million

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Goahead(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
When you're through, wake me up ⬆.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by borntosave: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pic 3) Nissan Stadium, Yokohama, Japan – $990 million
Pic 4) Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY – $1 billion

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pic 5) Madison Square Garden, New York, NY – $1.1 billion
Pic 6) Wembley Stadium, London, England – $1.25 billion
Pic 7) AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX – $1.3 billion

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chai, see better money!

Abeg make una wait make I cut this my chairman hair finish, I will upload the rest later...

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pic cool Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Quebec – $1.3 billion
Pic 9) Yankee Stadium, New York, NY – $1.5 billion
Pic 10) MetLife Stadium, New York, NY – $1.6 billion

Were u expecting to see onikan or akwa ibom stadium?

Before u start asking for sauce or ingredient, take am...

http://funsterz.com/2014/11/23/the-10-most-expensive-sports-stadiums-around-the-world/

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
First to comment
a front page thread
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by ERCROSS(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
First to comment
a front page thread

For ur mind.....
tongue
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
ERCROSS:

For ur mind.....
tongue
it seems you are eyeing that position if you can pay handsomely I will sell the space for you pm me for business lol
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by iamrealdeji(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2014
tzoracle:
Been to madison square b4,waiting for d chance to go to yankee stadium hope I catch a home run...btw i school in north carolina
Don't talk again If you don't school in France

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by pussyeater(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Where is National Stadium Surulere?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by gift01: 5:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Just a reminder to you all; Sports have gone beyond being a hobby. Its big business globally and more importantly, keep your dream alive

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Why is Teslim Balogun stadium,Lagos not there?

Not a complete list jare.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by smsshola(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2014
You mean Onikan and Abuja stadium no dey ur list ops....haaa haa u no try even d most advertised akwa ibom stadium no dey?Naija we can celebrate anything nd yet we parry invite two head of state to join d clueless to commission it.With enof money go down d drain in pparation fo d launching even d Dull Jazzy was invited nd all d mafian record,rubbish.Op let me ask u dd ds ppu throw party or invite president to commission any of this stadium?May d lord make us grow from mediocre to better we.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by dharay99: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Mumu 0p,..ds should b on sports thread...not here. angry angry
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Dreyl(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Nice one
but what of the overhyped akwa ibom stadium?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by okonja(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2014
tzoracle:
Been to madison square b4,waiting for d chance to go to yankee stadium hope I catch a home run...btw i school in north carolina

Story for the gods undecided

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N1300 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. Nairaland Certified Mtn data reseller
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Nehemiah459(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2014
See architecture
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by owelle22(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
and akwa ibom international stadium is not there??

op please do your research very well
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Jamaticulus(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Op...U can't even arrange it in an orderly manner!!Smh
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
smsshola:
You mean Onikan and Abuja stadium no dey ur list ops....haaa haa u no try even d most advertised akwa ibom stadium no dey?Naija we can celebrate anything nd yet we parry invite two head of state to join d clueless to commission it.With enof money go down d drain in pparation fo d launching even d Dull Jazzy was invited nd all d mafian record,rubbish.Op let me ask u dd ds ppu throw party or invite president to commission any of this stadium?May d lord make us grow from mediocre to better we.
Are you okay at all expensive doesn't mean quality, non was even from brasil.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by Peterock0009: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by dreydee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
This ain't making Front Page!!!
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by nairalife2013(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls CAPACITY na. How many sits?

"Daddy pls", in my kid dota's sweet voice, "is dis aunty timmi's kitchen in this picture? Cos it is so big and so filled wid many tins and every tin! Itx like a whole house!! and a 'story' building!!!."
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by motherlode: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
So do you are trying to tell me undecided that NEST OF CHAMPIONS won't be included cheesy ehn!!!
You better include it now or grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by timawoku(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
dreydee:
This ain't making Front Page!!!
maybe, but that does not mean the info is inadequate, could still be useful for peops out there...
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by akinsadeez(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom stadium was built with $2 billion. It should be number one on d list. This list is crap angry
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Sports Stadiums Around The World by okiezman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For A Free Digital Training With Google. / WAEC/NECO 2017/18 Likely Questions And Answers- [obj & Theory] / My Waec Result Is Being Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.