Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Wanted For Real Estate Scam. Beware Don't Be The Next Victim - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted For Real Estate Scam. Beware Don't Be The Next Victim (374 Views)

8 Ways To Avoid Real Estate Scam / Wanted For Real Estate Scam. Beware Don't Be The Next Victim / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted For Real Estate Scam. Beware Don't Be The Next Victim by pleasebeware: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tunde Badmus wanted for Real Estate Scam

http://naijascams.com/2014/12/02/tunde-badmus-wanted-for-real-estate-scam/

Hello

Just to draw your attention to the activities of a scammer. He scammed a friend of mine and grapevine has it that my friend was not the 1st person that fell for his scam ( this information was discovered during an attempt to find him in the areas he usually hangs out in)

His name is Tunde Badmus of TBC associates and he defrauded my client since June this year of a rent for the sum of N1.5Million presumably for an apartment in Carlton Gate Estate, Lekki.

Guess what , he actually took my friend there to view it and this was more than 1 visit.

So so unfair honestly

My friend's lawyer already reported it in the link above ( The scammer's picture is in the link)

Please check the link for the details and his picture.

Beware , I must warn you that he's a smooth operator so if you aren't careful

Spread the word and save someone from being scammed

And for those of you that know him well, please advise him to pay the money back to to my friend.

All eyes are on him

(1) (Reply)

Newly Refurbished 3 Bedrooms Flat, Surulere, Lagos / Five Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Chevyview Estate Lekki Peninsula / Quality Pave Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.