Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2014
coolmehn it appeared like a dream to tall for me to reach but no matter what the case may be, I will enter america one day. I wont be discouraged by some pple who will sit on thre couch with a symbian phone dey tell me what consular is thinking, am in the middle of the road, am sure i will get thre.
Tomorrow I will visit the U.S embassy here to ask for different ways to enter u.s and what are the things I go need.
Re: America by kayalla(f): 3:02am On Dec 07, 2014
u go enter if na ur wish, but beware of white cops.
Re: America by bunnyboo16: 3:16am On Dec 07, 2014
You should follow your dream. That is what my boyfriend is doing. And it is coming to past. I am an American, it is quite different here than there, but God is everywhere, and he will lead you in the way you should go. Don't let anyone derail you off of the track. Only you can hold you back. Best wishes to you!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Airlines Unveils Boeing 777 And 787 Flight Simulators / Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help / Why Are Other Nigerian Cities Boring, Only Lagos Is Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.