Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My First Job Experience By Onwukwe Jacob - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Job Experience By Onwukwe Jacob (1050 Views)

Got My First Job Through Nairaland Yesterday. / One Word That Denied Me My First Job Offer In An Interview / My First Job Experience By Nwaka (Surname Withheld) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Job Experience By Onwukwe Jacob by CVWizards(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2014
During my undergraduate years, I had plans concerning the kind of job I would do after graduation. As I drew closer to my graduation date, the dream of becoming a graduate was all I thought of. I lived in a state of euphoria, because I felt that I would never have to read anymore once I was done with my degree exams. Little did I know that life outside the walls of the university is more demanding, tasking and challenging and it is only the tough (sometimes smart) ones that will survive it. But experience has thought me that self development is a continuous process.

After I graduated, it was time for the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). I was posted to Lagos State which was what i wanted and also a dream come through considering the incessant pandemonium in the northern part of the country at that time. But the plans of being posted to multinationals (which was the main reason I came to Lagos State) was thwarted when i collected my posting letter and saw that my place of primary assignment (PPA) is a school.

For a couple of days, I was in a dilemma and also in shock. However, after much deliberation I mustered courage and strength just to make something good out of the seemingly bad situation. I carried out my.........Read complete story at: http://blog.cvwizards.com.ng/?p=343
Re: My First Job Experience By Onwukwe Jacob by CVWizards(m): 5:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Did you find the story inspiring?
Re: My First Job Experience By Onwukwe Jacob by CVWizards(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
You can share your experience too.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite By HR / Customer Service Officer / Project Management Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.