Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Passing Glance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Passing Glance (367 Views)

Jerusalem At A Glance / The Bible At A Glance / The Bible At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passing Glance by Kenennaya(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2014
The cars,the houses,the money...............all this was here before we came into this world,our forefathers did all they can in their days,today they are history.One day you and i will be remembered by our names only....all we laboured for will be exhausted/managed/damaged by those who don't even know how it all started,the only thing you will take out of this world is your soul which lives forever....don't kill yourself because of situation around you,don't kill your fellow human being,don't commit fornication/adultery....live a holy life so that after this life hustle,your soul will live in peace with God.

(1) (Reply)

The Christmas 10 Commandments / Is The Watchtower Contradicting Itself On Tertullians Quote? / I Need To Do It Again. Help Me Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.