Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet (2919 Views)

5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
The average Nigerian has definitely been to a Fast-Food Outlet...if you haven't met the following groups___ probably you haven't been there after all...lol

1 The Family: For these ones, everything na 'bulk purchase'. You fit count their family census from wetin dem dey buy.
__ 4plates of icecream
__4 scotch eggs( is this still in existence?...lol) . Sometimes they all come together or the dad alone, it's normal to see the kids running off to the kiddies section to play while their parents order. You are on a very long thing if you happen to be behind them on the queue.

2 Convenience Users : Una get mind o. They wouldn't even buy popcorn__ they just rush into the fast food to access neat convenience.
When they are busted, they be like, "I actually planned buying something after I pee,but the way the security/door man addressed me...nahnah...I'm not going to Tantalizer anymore" #Wash!

3 The couple: You know how the thing goes'....lol. Babe would be eating rice/chicken/salad/chi-exotic, the brother would be smiling/gisting and taking her pictures. #MrPhotographer.
May my son, never try this.

4 The Webmasters: Maybe y'all webmasters don't know the difference between a cybercafe and a fast-food. Why else would you come into a fast-food, no purchase, you sit and start charging your laptops/phones.
(Una transformer blow? )

5 The VIPs: They walk in, usually a pot-bellied man. Sometimes, he gets noticed by the attendant(s) __ the smile on their faces, you would have to look back...(maybe the Governor just walked in...#duhh). He bellows out his order, trust me- if your mouth no sharp, they would sideline you and attend to this man.

6 Miss Independent: Yea, "miss I can flex myself"
__ "aint waiting on no brother to give me a treat"...this is her. She gives herself a treat, alone...ok, sometimes they could be two/more. Don't even try to interrupt a Girls Time Out.

7 Price Checkers: Is this your first time? I ask because, you wanna know the price of every.
Ahnahn, You no prepare come?
You hear them asking, "how much is your burger?" __ N350 (quick arithmetic in the head)
"Meatpie?"___ N200 (another quick arithmetic)... "okay give me 3 Fish pies" ...lolz
(so you know wetin you wan buy, na im you come dey do opportunity cost?)

8 The Juveniles: #TheYoungShallGrow ____ Whenever I see this set, I wonder where they get all the money from...hehe. They are usually teenagers or secondary school students, they would even purchase more than you that is working.

9 The Eskimos: The weather in this part of the world isn't encouraging. Once in a while, we need some cool air, preferably that from an AC. That's where the eskimos come in, they just wanna feel cool air, when they feel they have stored enough in their tank__ they leave. Sometimes they buy something, very minimal e.g (bottle coke and doughnut).

10 SON (Standard Organisation of Nigeria): All they do is criticise the service, "water isn't cold"... "chicken isn't properly grilled"... "rice no done"... (them force you come? ?)
They may end up telling you, how it is done @McDonald's.

11 Awaiting List: For the ladies___this is when the brother tells you to wait for him @Mr Biggs. If you know wassup, you better be with enough cash to entertain yourself o. Your wait might be longer than the "Second Coming". You find them making calls__ "Amefrica, where are you?" "I'm there already"....."if you delay me, I would start going"....lolz

Thanks and That's all
Which are you?
__endeavour to add yours. kiss

#GWS @Tosyne2much

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
I smell front page

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Number 3 and 7? lwkmd!

Okaie,lemme confess. I do number 9 alot...blame it on the sun. That kain sun wey fit fry egg. undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by missterious(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok, I'm number 6 tongue

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
angry angry
Why my name in that part? angry grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by hannne(f): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
hahahahaha.dat no 2 dey sweet pass especially wen u are vewi pressed.no time ooo.but na bank restroom dey make sense pass.i go to my sch bank everyday jus for dat restroom with AC.e b like house.
I do number 9 too
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
All these things no dey happen for Mama Bilikisu restaurant where I dey go undecided

We just sit down and order our eba and egusi soup...

That's all smiley

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by sod09(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
we do home service in France
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
I do no 1 and 8
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Davidson267(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Booked
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hahahahaha... Chei grin grin.. Kachisbarbie, you gave me a good laugh for this hot sun..

I do No 2 when I no fit hold the piss again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Sammies n 1st bank toilet don hear am for my hand cheesy..

I do No 4 (almost all Uniport student do this). We hustle for where to charge in Emmatex, and any eatery we find ourselves (within school, though) tongue tongue...

I am No 6 wink, save, boo is around.. Friends even nicknamed me "Food Po*n" grin.. The huge love for fastfood dey fear me sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by kizzykeziah: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
This got me cracking up.I guess I fall into the eskimo group smiley
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Clinton594(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
shoprite convenient room will testify for me on the judgment day
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
No 2 and 9,i belong to them.lol
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
snrman:
I smell front page
stop smelling with your nyash
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by englishmart(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
I Don't visit fast food joints
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
How come no one has testified of number 5?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Almost every guy is a victim of number 7 sha grin grin
At one time or the other

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by veave(f): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
not again... sad
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Confession14(f): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aunty Kachi...u drop this topic on time...today while i was at Palatable having my number 6 in ur list...one neanderthal guy wey miss road enter inside come interrup me....come they yarn like mumu dey request sey make i buyam a plate of rice...well i gave him a look that kills. His type should be added to ur list

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Confession14:
Aunty Kachi...u drop this topic on time...today while i was at Palatable having my number 6 in ur list...one neanderthal guy wey miss road enter inside come interrup me....come they yarn like mumu dey request sey make i buyam a plate of rice...well i gave him a look that kills. His type should be added to ur list

grin grin
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by chibwike(m): 3:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Confession14:

hahhahaaha
Funny you, I have never seen/heard anything like this o__ if not I for add am.

You for just by the brother rice na. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by kingphilip(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
All these things no dey happen for Mama Bilikisu restaurant where I dey go undecided

That's all smiley
walai u No go kill Me with laugh

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

That's all smiley
Smh...
Mama biliki?
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
3cycle:

Smh...
Mama biliki?
Yea,,any problem? undecided
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Confession14(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahhahaaha
Funny you, I have never seen/heard anything like this o__ if not I for add am.

You for just by the brother rice na. lipsrsealed
Rice ko, rice ni....my budget was well planned for me and my two girlfriends i called to join me na....brother sef too get big throat, couldnt he have demanded for ice cream? Imagine a whole plate of rice and dat goes to mean with meat too....shew!!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Roftl grin

so number 10 grin
Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
You forgot No 12---people who only go to the eatery on christmas or festive season day...people like me tho *LMAO*

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Sammyblaq(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
dear OP...U get mouth.
Good write up.
Some gals dey carry fastfood do Landmark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sammyblaq:
dear OP...U get mouth.
Good write up.
Some gals dey carry fastfood do Landmark.

hey you!
Long-time. wink.

Lolz @landmark. It's easier to locate fast food na, than to locate a brother's house tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet In A Nigerian Fast-food Outlet by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol
I barely go to fast-food joints these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Differentiate Prawns From Shrimps / Baby Pump Bed Clearance Sale / Benefits Of Bitterleaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.