Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

On Uniben Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / On Uniben Admission (712 Views)

Latest On Uniben 2014/2015 Clearance. / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Uniben Admission by johnshagb(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
please i dont understand somethings about uniben admission. i heard that wrong post ume result where mistakingly given to some people, and that u will have to purchase a card in benin in order to recheck ur admission status maybe u are admitted. PLEASE IF ANY ONE HEARD ABOUT IT, HOW TRUE IS IT. u can paste it here for others to see or to my email shocked shocked shocked
Re: On Uniben Admission by yomix002: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
ADMISSION ALERT

Management wishes to inform the general public especially parents and guardians, that the POST-UME and POST-DE screening exercises has been concluded.
Parents and guardians are strongly advised not to fall prey to admission scams and fraudulent persons under the guise of altering scores for their children and wards as such acts are impossible at this stage.
The scores are ready , and the University authorities have already forwarded them to the joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for authorization to commence the admission procedures soonest .

E.Akpomera
PAR/PRO

Culled from the uniben website, i guess they finished evry tin on admission, all they are left with is the clearance. i wonder where u got your info from,bros it's not true.
Re: On Uniben Admission by finewine1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
Actually something like d@ happened but u don't have to get another card to check. Just a few peepz hu scored high marks nd were denied admissiom were later admitted for other courses. E.g some fellow scored 74 for law nd wasn't admitted, she was later given ISD

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria. Hello Guys I Am Getting Ready For The Aeronautical / Mass Communication Students Come Here / Where Are U Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.