Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Before You Dare Do Anything?!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Dare Do Anything?!!!!! (421 Views)

Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom / I Dare Every Religious Folks / Enter If You DARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Dare Do Anything?!!!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want it to be registered in your mind that your body is not your own especially if you are born again.

You may ask what I mean. Yes I will answer you.

Every born again was bought with a price, the precious blood of Christ Jesus.

While our body receives and bear the burdens of our passion which emanate from our mind, the scriptures made it clear that our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and any body that defile the body God will destroy.

God have said you should not worry bout what you should eat. Some one (Esau to be precise) worried about it while in panic of hunger and sold his birth right. With that, he also sold his blessing. Every position or condition you find yourself in is well known by God. Taking it lightly may cost you the most important thing in Life.

The scripture also said you should not worry about what to drink and what to wear. It does not mean that God will drop all those at your feet. It simply means that your needs are well known to Him and He provides in different ways. So while you carry your body, you need to know that it is really not yours and you should not over burden your body with your passion.

Passion is a gift from God but many have turned it to be a curse on the body. The most common passion destroying the body is Idolatry and Adultery/Fornication.
Whilethe first involve offering the body to strange beings and making their body host to demons, the other is a common phenomena that have become part of community norms.
This is wickedness to the body, deliberately destroying it.

Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God cannot dwell in a defiled temple and hence, every defiled body is a dead body while it is living as it would be destroyed by God the owner with disease and at the end, with fire.

Before you do what ever you want to do, please bear in mind that your body is the temple of God.

1 Like

Re: Before You Dare Do Anything?!!!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Do any concur or object?

(1) (Reply)

Who Made The Greatest Declaration Of All Ages? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of December 2014 / Are You A Christian? Then You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.