Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea (10723 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Please Help Plan 5days Food Without Rice, Beans, Yam, Bread And Tea In The Morni / Lovers Of Bread And Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
...AND IT'S ON FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by valmunich(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
No. 1 is preferable joor! undecided
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by slap1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
DAVE5:

seriously ehn, you are missing
Don't try this outside. You take bread and then tea. It's disgusting and a bad habit to dip it into the tea. If you dip bread in my tea, I won't drink it.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by Krisddon: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Here in Kabba Kogi state where I'm currently serving, they don't have good breads at all. So what I do is to buy bread against the next day, use it as pillow at night to soften or leave it on the roof over night, by morning it would have soften yet I still have to deep it inside tea when eating. If not so, then I have to take Panadol after taking tea. Dia bread 4 here dey durable pas Mouka foam sef! #IpityMySelf

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by cupidhero(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Food of the gods!! I usually do number 1 when i'm alone in my crib and when ma mom or ma girl ain't around. folding and soaking a mayonaised,jam filled or a well buttered bread into a rich tea is the best gift you can give yourself. Tips: A sliced bread should never be used,always go for agege bread.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by AdeniyiA(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
complete submersion of bread in the tea, spoon there after comes to the rescue cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by dazzle5: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cut d bread bit by bit into d tea&use your spoon to sip
d tea along with d bread, oh my! u'll enjoy it
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by bigemmmybig(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
DAVE5:
There are basically two ways of taking your bread and tea which is

1. Deeping the bread in the tea and eat it up (hmmmnnn, yum yum) or

2. Taking the bread first and then add the tea later

some people dey take am without tea, when they finish dey just use water wash the bread down

As for me i prefer number 1 the most especially if its agege bread cos toast bread no dey work 4 dis method, but when am in public i always behave my self and practice number 2, but i dont see any big deals in deeping my bread inside the tea but somehow people might look at you like you're falling your hands

So nairalanders; what's your preferred method of taking your tea & bread and why do u prefer it?

Well, make i dey take my bread and tea as una dey drop d answers, anybody care to join me?

Ok now dis is VERY interestingcheesy throughtout today (morning, aftnoon n nyt ) all bread and tea. Chaiiii na wa for me o.
Op I LOVE number 1 ooo. Number 2 na just for formal gatheringsss.

Dis is how I take my number1...I make sure dat d tea is very hot den I pour butter into d hot tea( I call it buttered teacheesy) den I cut d bread into little pieces and dip into the tea till d cup is filled with soak bread den I turn it like semo sodat it wud mix well with d butter den I balance well n start to chop am wit spoon small small...una dey miss oooo

NOTE: number one principle is good wen u have small quantity of bread...dat way ur stomach gets filled
Number 2 principle is good wen u have more bread...u get to eat mor of d bread to fill ur tummy cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by Adiwana: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ezedon:
.i don't like taking tea cus I always feel like vomiting each time I took it
never knew another person had same experience..always feels as if you take medicine..buh mine is not all the time.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by bigemmmybig(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tryke:

oh my GOD the both of you are disgusting
i prefer #2

Dis is how I take my number1...I make sure dat d tea is very hot den I pour butter into d hot tea( I call it buttered teacheesy) den I cut d bread into little pieces and dip into the tea till d cup is filled with soak bread den I turn it like semo sodat it wud mix well with d butter den I balance well n start to chop am wit spoon small small...una dey miss oooo

NOTE: number one principle is good wen u have small quantity of bread...dat way ur stomach gets filled
Number 2 principle is good wen u have more bread...u get to eat mor of d bread to fill ur tummy cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
bigemmmybig:

Ok now dis is VERY interestingcheesy throughtout today (morning, aftnoon n nyt ) all bread and tea. Chaiiii na wa for me o.
Op I LOVE number 1 ooo. Number 2 na just for formal gatheringsss.

correct, dis ur analysis nah ogbonge...
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
slap1:
Don't try this outside. You take bread and then tea. It's disgusting and a bad habit to dip it into the tea. If you dip bread in my tea, I won't drink it.

sure, I wnt dare doing it outside but I dnt really think it's a bad habit though

hmmnn, if me n u chop bread n tea u go suffer gan cos I go so dip d bread inside so only me go chop
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by bigemmmybig(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
slap1:

Guy how is it a bad habit naaa Sweeeeeeeeeeet tin like dis fa cheesy habaaaa
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin grin
blakky97:

lappy and apple. loud photo

cool
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Khalessi:
Just say you want us to know you have hp laptop and an iPhone 5. Don't disguise it with your so called bread and tea crap. undecided

wch one u prefer, ansa d qweshun n stop being a dïck
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
natureblack:
Still don't know what's so special about the icrap the OP wanted us to see undecided undecided undecided

i guess u saw bread there, y comment on jst d phone, nwaiz u'v seen d phone so wch method I take dey chop ur bread n tea
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by pheyikemi: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
tryke:

oh my GOD the both of you are disgusting
i prefer #2
Really? Your throat must be made of PVC pipes. Try no 1 it's a beta way of eating bread and u'll thank me later.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by DAVE5(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
SeverusSnape:
...AND IT'S ON FRONT PAGE

well, it really is on FP sha

thanx 2 mtn for dashing me free 10mb dat I used in posting it...
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Y u come dey show us ya phn nd ur lappy. Yeye dey smell. Anyways,I do both.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by KMB: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
No1

Up dunking
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by SeverusSnape(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
DAVE5:

well, it really is on FP sha

thanx 2 mtn for dashing me free 10mb dat I used in posting it...
hehehehehegrin
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by blackfase(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na dunking (no 1) sure pass lol.....
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by awofoa01: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2014

Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Bread and tea is my favorite snack. My family always teases me because of how much I love it. My dad bought me this huge tin of milo, and I was beside myself.

To answer your question: I did #1 when I was a small child. It just doesn't feel or taste good when I do it now.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by oladoya(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2014
God bless op for this thread. I was about taking bread and tea in my hostel some months ago, immediately i dipped the bread inside the tea my roommates nearly send me parking. Telling me tht was very bad.... as if i just committed unforgiveable sin.. I was like "it is ur food" must i always yield to oyinbo's way of life? It is my bread nd tea if i like i grind it together then drink it... To hell with "modernity".
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by kemiola89(f): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Bread and tea?? Not my thing.
Dipping bread inside tea? That's kinda irritating, I mean who does that.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by mako007(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2014
skillzbae:
I hate bread n tea with passion..... Ewww..
Same here mehn, I had thought the thread read "Do you like Bread and Tea" thats to show how much of hatred I have for it, and the annoying part is folks around me love it.. gross!
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by kccarew(f): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2014
I prefere 1 but not just deeping, but leaving it there then use my spoon to take it n put it in my mouth yummy!
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by gracile(f): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Atk01:
Dunking the bread in the tea and using spoon to bring it out and eat.
eww! urs is d worst, makes me wanna puke.. yuck!
modified *smh * at d poster before me
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by wellmax(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Is it cassava bread.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by Ilekeh(f): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2014
When I drink bread and tea, I don't use sliced bread. I eat Jamaican hard dough bread or Hawaiian sweet bread.

I squeeze the bread together and dip it inside the tea.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy. tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea by donJ2(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2014
natureblack:
Still don't know what's so special about the icrap the OP wanted us to see undecided undecided undecided

... as if this is 2007....

#lame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sushi: Would You Ever Eat It / How To Keep Grounded Ogbono Seeds / Japanese Chef Killed Over Poorly Prepared Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.