Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real (663 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers / Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Fg Still Banned Import Of Textile Products? / How To Confirm Registeration With CAC (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by prof4uall(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Uk2me Logistics is it for real? Do anyone know its physical location in Lagos?
Re: I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by prof4uall(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Any NL who know about them should tell us.
Re: I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by shrekandfiona: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
prof4uall:
Uk2me Logistics is it for real? Do anyone know its physical location in Lagos?
very real. They are based in the UK. Google them and you'll get all their contacts. Have their naija office somewhere in surulere can't remember the address though. I use them for my UK shipments
Re: I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by prof4uall(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:

very real. They are based in the UK. Google them and you'll get all their contacts. Have their naija office somewhere in surulere can't remember the address though. I use them for my UK shipments
Thanks bros

Re: I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by jose556(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2014
how much do they charge for android tablets
Re: I Want To Confirm If This Logistics Is Real by prof4uall(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2014
jose556:
how much do they charge for android tablets
e-mail them for enquiry. They will reply you urgently.

Real Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note / Fitch Affirms 10 Nigerian Banks’ Ratings / Attention!!! Small Business Owners, Here's Something Special For You!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9