Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Your Network Determines Your Networth In Business: Get Network - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Your Network Determines Your Networth In Business: Get Network (508 Views)

Grow Your Business: Get Free Internet Platform For Six Months, Workspace & More! / For Your Popcorn Machine And Popcorn Business Get Info Here! / Your Network Determines Your Networth: Get Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Network Determines Your Networth In Business: Get Network by next2u: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
[b]OFFER OF SERVICE . OFFER OF SERVICE. OFFER OF SERVICE.

We write to introduce our company FAK SYSTEMS LIMITED, to the management and member of this forum.

FAK SYSTEMS LIMITED provides software development, system integration, system engineering, product and marketing consultancy and has been in information communication technology business since the year 2001.

Permit me ask my reader; what is your network? who and who do you know? what contact and connection do you have ? do you belive in what is called Godfather? what are your answer to this simple questions?

whatever ever your answer; i hope you agree to this simple but often misunderstood fact.
YOUR NETWORK DETERMINES YOUR NETWORTH.
THE CONNECTION YOU HAVE; HAVE ALOT TO DETERMINE THE POWER, RESPECT YOU COMMAND IN YOUR DAILY ROUTING( YOUR BUSINESS, SOCIAL LIFE, YOU LOOKING FOR CONTRACT, DO YOU NEED A JOB ,OR DO YOU WANT TO BYPASS DUE PROCESS? AND ALOT MORE).

NO WONDER THE WISE, WOULD USE ALL HE OR SHE HAS, TO BUY CONNECTION, CONTACT, LINKS WITH THOSE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS, HELLO MY DEAR; IT SPEAKS ALOT OF MEANING TO THOSE WHO KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS FACT AND FACTOR.

OVERTIME OF DOING BUSINESS, AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU, FAK SYSTEMS LIMITED AS ESTABLISHED A POOL OF NETWORK, CONNECTION AND VALUABLE CONTACT WHICH WE WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHY? YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS AND OUR SUCCESS IS YOUR SUCCESS. THIS IS OUR NUMBER ONE BUSINESS VISION.

REQUIREMENT.(NOTE:YOU HAVE TO CALL ME FROM YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER NOT A PAYPHONE OR SOMEELSE NUMBER).
PICKUP YOUR PHONE, CALL THIS NUMBER: 08026480998.
INTRODUCE YOUR SELF IN THIS ORDER(START YOUR CONVERSATION WITH THE WORD LINKUP, THEN YOUR NAMES, THEN WHAT YOU DO , THEN TELL ME THE EXACT CONTACT, LINK, CONNECTION YOU NEED.

THIS ONE OPPORTUNITY YOU SHOULD NOT FAIL TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.[/b]
MY CONTACT:
NAME: PERE ANTHONY( BUSINESS DIRECTOR; FAK SYSTEMS LIMITED)
EMAIL: elgigaconsult@yahoo.com
TEL: 08026480998 [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Needs To Know? Ways To Receive Creditcard Payment On Your Site From Naija / Cheapest Offer>>>grab Now / Your Website Can Run Better On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.