Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy (1154 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... / Schwarzman Scholars Accepting Applications For Inaugural Class Of Future Leaders / What Are The Benefits Of Obtaining Cfa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 2:59am On Dec 08, 2014
When i was admitted to UNILORIN(BBF)dia was a title so common in d mouth of stds:SCHOLAR! I began to ask people what dat means.dats d title every stds with d highest cgpa (with a minimum of 4.0 cgpa) in every dept are called:University Scholars.
According to my experience so fa almost(if nt all) every stdÅ› wants to be a scholar(n dats y we read like mad,lolz..come c us 4 night class)...den wats so special abt it? Its because of d several benefits attached to it..
I ll state some of dem here and leave space 4 stds n scholars of UNILORIN n other schs dat do same to come here n share dia own
1. #97000 every session(std workers*winks* grin)
2. Free hostel accomodation(dey dnt pass through all d stress stated in d last post i saw concerning Unilorin)
3. Processions during matric,convocation ,inaugural lectures and other important University functions(guys ,u might nt undastand dis until u bcome 1,entering d auditorium in ur academic gown wit every1 on dia feet(wow,dats greatness)
4.huge respect from stds n d university as a whole: believe me wen i tell u dis guys enjoy special treatments
5.others:
1.if d fellow love everytin in skirt,kai( grin grin grin)....as every lady wants to date d SCHOlAR...
2. U dont lack money: as every1 is willing to pay u to teach dem or even pay so dat u can notice dem incase dey need ur help
3.u knw ur courses very well as u teach same tin to diff people over n over again
4.u hav d ability to impact more lives 4 Christ if u r a christian
5. U dnt av to look 4 past questions,dey come frm every angle
6. U dnt buy text books,people r ready 2 buy it 4 u,so dat u can teach dem or people will bring dia text books to u if dey do not undastand sth dia
7.even if u dnt knw sth,d person dat knws it will bring his own solution to u 4 confirmation
8. U always get seat in class,as every1 wants to sit beside u
9. U av say in d faculty n dept as u will b specially informed of anytin
10. U dnt take tins 4 granted as u knw dat people r depending on u
too many to mention!
oya d floor don open 4 una.what are ur experiences as best std or one of the best?

Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by baba11(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2014
I represent LASU scholars.I was a scholar from 100L-500L(Bsc,Electronics and Computer Engineering).I can categorically say that all the aforementioned by you are true.Although,our campus is not in the main campus which bereft us of must of the benefits but i must tell you,there's nothing that can be compared to being a varsity scholar.It didn't come easy as you might have to be on your feet throughout the duration of your programme.Ours wasn't that structured.I can still remember our best graduating student(for 3 sets) telling me that as a scholar,he was not mearn't to pay for hostel accommodation.You also earned a lot of respect from fellow students which made us to always be in a 'battle ready situation mode'LOLS.....
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
baba11:
I represent LASU scholars.I was a scholar from 100L-500L(Bsc,Electronics and Computer Engineering).I can categorically say that all the aforementioned by you are true.Although,our campus is not in the main campus which bereft us of must of the benefits but i must tell you,there's nothing that can be compared to being a varsity scholar.It didn't come easy as you might have to be on your feet throughout the duration of your programme.Ours wasn't that structured.I can still remember our best graduating student(for 3 sets) telling me that as a scholar,he was not mearn't to pay for hostel accommodation.You also earned a lot of respect from fellow students which made us to always be in a 'battle ready situation mode'LOLS.....
i hail u SCHOLAR! nice meeting u sir
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by baba11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
HoluwadareY:

i hail u SCHOLAR! nice meeting u sir
You are Welcome

....to my world
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
baba11:

You are Welcome

....to my world
i guess u ve graduated nw sir,how is life after sch like?
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by baba11(m): 4:14am On Dec 14, 2014
YEA

(1) (Reply)

****na To Break Into The 9ja Community Is The Key For Oyinbo Princess**** / --- / Another Gallant And Combatant Soldier Has Fallen!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.