Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

will you record in these studios???????? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / will you record in these studios???????? (6884 Views)

Sylvermania Just Did A Raw Live Record In His Room / Gberatinrin Studios Presents Virus Da Mixtape / GBERATINRIN STUDIOS PRESENTS “THE NEW IB CITY” feat PHIZZLE, KILT KRANIK , Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
airmark:
Nice, would like to feel some of your production works.

Lool.. you have been feeling it on your airwaves.
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by poweredcom(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
angry good hustle standard studio I hope to bring clients come. Work one day
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Josydaky(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Pls check your inbox. My sis just sent you one.
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Josydaky:
Pls check your inbox. My sis just sent you one.

Icevillebeatz@gmail.com.

Resend your email directly to my mail box.
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by sammyerickson89: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
For ur recordings production mixing and mastering. If u can sing. Contact us 07054242027
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
sammyerickson89:
For ur recordings production mixing and mastering. If u can sing. Contact us 07054242027

Loooool.....
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by KINGpharoah: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Were is your studio located
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
KINGpharoah:
Were is your studio located

Vgc and surulere.
Send me an email on icevillebeatz@gmail.com
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
noboooody qet studioooooo 4 abj?
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Africlegend: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
I am looking for a studio that can help me out with the inspiration I just got today.My song is more of Afro than high life nd it's d likes of Tunji oyelana,Adekunle gold etc.I Jjust got the inspiration and God willing I can assure you it's going to be a hot cake in d market.It's narrative & it's in the student love line.
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by sathel(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015

hello sir, we set our price on a client by client basis.
I am the ceo and if i believe so much in an artist, i might actually get the person to record for free but certain conditions must be met!

email me on icevillebeatz@gmail.com to discuss your interest further!!
i sent an email to you diz afternoon u avnt responded
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by rhemycretuz(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Would try locate you when I'm back in Lagos come august sir
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by sathel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello, you can record your tracks professionally in any one of my studios.
One in surulere and the other in v.g, c
We Cater for both island and mainland clients respectively.
My studios have super ultra modern equipments and most A-list artist mix and master their tracks with us. Why not you

We cater for every artist regardless of status with utmost respect and we have dedicated vehicles that pick up artists that are having a hard time comjng to the studio by themselves.

We have dedicated audio engineers and producers and Male back up artists.
Everything is done professionaly and timely.

Booking and enquires : icevillebeatz@gmail.com

Start your booking atleast 72 hours before your intended recording
We run on the following daws:

Logic pro
Fl-studio
Pro-tool
Nuendo
Cubase
Reason

Mixing and mastering is done on our 32 and 60 channel mixer boards with top of the range amplifiers and sound processors.

You will not regret investing in your passion.
Give it a shot!

plz try and reply my mail or u tell us where we can meet..maybe ur number would help
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Mrshroud: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
MrTeymee:
Really wanna learn production bad bad.. Ice can u help?
www.nairaland.com/2469776/top-5-most-popular-music
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Mrshroud: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Africlegend:
I am looking for a studio that can help me out with the inspiration I just got today.My song is more of Afro than high life nd it's d likes of Tunji oyelana,Adekunle gold etc.I Jjust got the inspiration and God willing I can assure you it's going to be a hot cake in d market.It's narrative & it's in the student love line.
where are you based?
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Africlegend: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm based in Ekiti.
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by BOLTVENOM(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
I use fl studio fruity 11.. Got very nice beats i"ve made.. Mainly rap beats.. Buh realy dnt know how m gona get it published. Any one interested can reach me on 08141638687
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Odunhanz: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Icebeatz, I've sent you a mail awaiting your reply....
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by Iduzenoni: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
BOLTVENOM:
I use fl studio fruity 11.. Got very nice beats i"ve made.. Mainly rap beats.. Buh realy dnt know how m gona get it published. Any one interested can reach me on 08141638687
boss pls are you on whatsapp? Kindly drop ur whatsapp no, i need help cracking my fl studio 11 please sir
Re: will you record in these studios???????? by BOLTVENOM(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice / Kelis New Song*i'm Bossy*It's Hot / Download Mp3 : Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.