Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Romance-Machine: When You Catch Your Wife Using It (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Romance-Machine: When You Catch Your Wife Using It (VIDEO) (477 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

Romance-Machine: When You Catch Your Wife Using It (VIDEO) by LegendCinco: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Batta Box as usual interviewed random men in the streets on Naija. The question was, 'what if you catch your wife with a vibrator' lol. I could not help laughing through out the short video.

I was actually impressed with most of the men who said they will have a talk with wifey to know what they could do to better satisfy her. Other men however - lawd have mercy! One man called himself Mr. Potent Man, he flat out said "I will reject her!" another man said he will be very disappointed and will send his wife to get c

Prepare Your Child Ahead Of 2015 Educational Challenges / Stop Expecting Opportunities, Learn How To Create One. / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6