Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

In Need Of Tutorial Materials On Photoshop Cs6 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Tutorial Materials On Photoshop Cs6 (1083 Views)

Two Months Of Self Hardwork on PHOTOSHOP / Do You Want To Learn World Class Designs On Photoshop From Nigerian? / I Am In Need Of Tutorial On Micromedia Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Tutorial Materials On Photoshop Cs6 by AGBONI: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
I'm learning graphics design on my own. My greatest challenge is giving a polished look to my pictures and images. I will forever remain grateful to anyone that can help me with good tutorial materials for this purpose. Am willing to pay for it if need be. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Tutorial Materials On Photoshop Cs6 by Cuzz: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
learning without video tutorial will be hard for you. Am a beginner but am improving daily by learning thru You tube.You can start with beginners tutorial on adobe cs6 and then to others.
Re: In Need Of Tutorial Materials On Photoshop Cs6 by Jack188: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
If you want to learn some basics of photography editing and other important tips and aspects of it, you should take online courses and lessons. It is very important for every beginner photographer in my opinion. When I was a beginner I took some courses from http://www.howtophoto.com and, I learned almost everything I know from there. Very helpful, indeed wink

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design,motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / Indian Design Guru On Exhibitions For Upcoming Artistes, Graphics Designers.. / Animate Your Logo - Let Me Create A Logo Intro/outro For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.