Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa (897 Views)

My Complaint About Mr. Seun Osewa / Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Dear Seun Osewa,

I am a member of this great forum, and although I don't comment much, I am forced to comment today.

Seun, what is happening to the front page? I know that nairalanders can never be satisfied, but this is getting to the extreme. I know that I speak the mind of a majority of the nairalanders when I say that the front page is shitty. I don't know if it is Ishilove responsible for all those crappy topics on the front page, but I doubt it because she is a cerebral person, a deep thinker, but ever since these new set of supermods took over the front page has gone to hell.

Or is there something you are not telling us?

Do u think it is everyone interested in useless yeyebrrity news?? I have deleted my nairaland app because it is killing my phone.

Your mods just spam the fp with shallow news that turns me off. What happened to quality?? It seems you are more emphatic about numbers that quality, so ur mods are giving you quantity, instead of quality.

I am fed up. I opened the nairaland this morning and 90% of the news were about celebs and their shallow lives that have no bearing with the average man on the road. Rubbish angry

Stop spamming the front page with useless, braind dead news!! Why won't we have Nairaland and france crew when nairaland is contributing to the dumbing down of the nigerian youths. Garbage in garbage out.

Seun cater for the other sections of nairaland that have other interests. What happened to culture, science and technology, religion, sports, food etc? Stop placing all ur emphasis on traffic, to the detriment of quality, because too much of everything is bad. A time will come when ppl will get tired of yeyebrity news and they will stop coming here. Its a gaddem vicious circle, mehn.

Mehn Bleep this, am out of here angry

Yours unhappily,
An Aggrieved Nairalander sad

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by Fabdedon(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
If you are in support of the op click Like grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by jeflexy(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Seun must see this..
Re: Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2014
true. shitty mods been posting shits since 1960
Re: Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by Fabdedon(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: nessaluv(f), naptu2, Seun(m)
Re: Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2014
I appreciate your feedback. We have incorporated your desire for more topics from other sections into our performance review process.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / Hilarious Pic: Can You Buy This Land? / No Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.