Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! (2310 Views)

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons / Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2014
The future of tontolets kid isn't bad at all looking at the way she treats her pet, I love her for that. She even took the troubles to create an instagram account for her pet, you might call it crazy but its the real her... They are cute though.... See some pics and more coming.

Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by pweshex(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2014
More

Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by pretydiva(f): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Madness

2 Likes

Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by seankay(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2014
grin
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by richgang(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Space not for sale...

Shall be back incase

But if not make?

Then I go sell the space
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by Paradise163(f): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I can't just stop laughing
so hilarious
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
richgang:
Space not for sale...

Shall be back incase

But if not make?

Then I go sell the space
na this thing when one man do when mtn mass fall on top am o
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Paradise163:
I can't just stop laughing
so hilarious
grin
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by folu4real(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
orisirisi
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
folu4real:
orisirisi
Hahahaha..I don't know that word, I school in France
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by folu4real(f): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
rutemi:
Hahahaha..I don't know that word, I school in France

then enrol for Yoruba language in Niger.
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
She's got cute dawgs anyway... Chai... see how many followers wey dogs get!!
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
misscastle:
She's got cute dawgs anyway... Chai... see how many followers wey dogs get!!
and more will follow
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by dechandel(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
rutemi:
and more will follow
They buy followers lipsrsealed
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by chimerase2: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
If pikin dey hungry amu make e go motherless na undecided
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

They buy followers lipsrsealed
as long the follow plenty
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by remsonik(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
So Na she born those dogs. Dogs sef dey call her mummy, mumu...........mtcheeeew. Hope she dey bosom feed them sha
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by mzjaydeeh(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
funny
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by icebebe(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Omg! Ahahhaha dis gal af killed us

Oh God wat went wrong?family account ke
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by Suzie0(f): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tonto di.cke again? This is the height of it... Infact we give up angry
Re: TONTO DIKE : Created Instagram Account Her Kids (+pics) Cute! by rutemi: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Suzie0:
Tonto di.cke again? This is the height of it... Infact we give up angry
lol, were you trying to do something that you think would help her

(1) (Reply)

Timaya, Patoranking And Skales Are Attending Shiloh 2014 / Who Is The Sexiest Between Iyanya And Flavour?(pic) / Actress Rechael Okonkwo Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.