Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,619 members, 7,840,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? (762 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 / Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by msmon(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2014
I almost opened a thread with the topic "xcelsia is obviously the most popular/influential nairalander" but I changed my mind because I may just be wrong.

It will be four months tomorrow that I fully registered on this forum though I have been a staunch follower since May, 2009. Since then, I have been monitoring individuals with influential post and popularity.

Here is my list of most popular/influential nairalander:

Seun: Owner (the forum won't exist without him)

xcelsia: very influential (health section)

Cramjones: Very knowledgeable and popular (politics section)

MrPhocPhocMan: Incredibly funny

Aisha2: Not too popular but very influential (family section)

Special mention:
maclatunji, mukina2, OAM4J, politricks, lalasticlala.

If I'm the only one to pick, I'd pick xcelsia all time all day as the most influential nairalander.

WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL/POPULAR NAIRALANDER?
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by pweshex(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
grin ayam
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
I've no idea who the xcl guy is. The name sounds like an eye defect.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Xclésia, this is your alternate account.
You think say you smart, abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by braine(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2014
I think Berem is the most influential is Politics section and Seun overall.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lol msmon thanks although you spelt my old moniker wrong, it was xcelsia smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by donfineboy(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala dat guy is very popular on celebrity section
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
msmon:
I almost opened a thread with the topic "xcelsia is obviously the most popular/influential nairalander" but I changed my mind because I may just be wrong.

It will be four months tomorrow that I fully registered on this forum though I have been a staunch follower since May, 2009. Since then, I have been monitoring individuals with influential post and popularity.

Here is my list of most popular/influential nairalander:

Seun: Owner (the forum won't exist without him)

xclesia: very influential (health section)

Cramjones: Very knowledgeable and popular (politics section)

MrPhocPhocMan: Incredibly funny

Aisha2: Not too popular but very influential (family section)

Special mention:
maclatunji, mukina2, OAM4J, politricks, lalasticlala.

If I'm the only one to pick, I'd pick xclesia all time all day as the most influential nairalander.

WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL/POPULAR NAIRALANDER?

x what ? Being an oldie ( initially joined in 2007 with my previous moniker - Apocalypse ) , it would be fair to say a lot of inactive or dormant monikers are more popular than xclesia , I mean people iice , mbj , spikedcylinder , bawomolo of blessed memory and inkerd nerd were and are still more popular even in this day. Hotangel , rhodylan , spoilt and even sisikill were at a point forces to reckon with. May be in this age and time things might be a little different , I still maintain that the oldies are still more popular
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
neoapocalypse:

x what ? Being an oldie ( initially joined in 2007 with my previous moniker - Apocalypse ) , it would be fair to say a lot of inactive or dormant monikers are more popular than xclesia , I mean people iice , mbj , spikedcylinder , bawomolo of blessed memory and inkerd nerd were and are still more popular even in this day. Hotangel , rhodylan , spoilt and even sisikill were at a point forces to reckon with. May be in this age and time things might be a little different , I still maintain that the oldies are still more popular

I could I forget our very own afin , sexkillz aka killz with his lovable iyawo , Ogugua88. What about Ileke idi and Ikamefa
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by msmon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Maybe I was wrong but excelsia is incredibly influential. U need to check her post especially on health section.

neoapocalypse:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by StevinMorgan(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
That should be seun.
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am cool
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by zekki: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
My self coolMy self
Re: Who Is The Most Influential/Popular Nairalander? - Xcelsia? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
niqqaz using alternate accounts to open rate me threads grin

which secured niqqa does this? angry

(1) (Reply)

See What U2 Frontman, Bono Calls D'banj In His A To Z Of 2014 / Check Out Etcetera's Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Pure Class! 2014 Celebrity Chicken Has Just Emerged (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.