Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

MVB News:cynthia Bailey On Nene Leakes: "I Don't Foresee Us Being Bff's Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MVB News:cynthia Bailey On Nene Leakes: "I Don't Foresee Us Being Bff's Again (512 Views)

MVB News:sony's Exposed Emails Target Angelina Jolie, Email That Explain Steve J / MVB News:powerful Before & After Photos Of Transgender Men And Women / MVB NEWS: Doctors Without Borders In Port Harcout To Help Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MVB News:cynthia Bailey On Nene Leakes: "I Don't Foresee Us Being Bff's Again by menaveroh(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2014
It's clear on tonight'sReal Housewives of Atlanta that Cynthia Bailey and NeNe Leakes have a long way to go when it comes to mending their friendship. If they even can.Cynthia tells BBC News that the heated restaurant scene—which marks the first time the pair come face to face this
season—was "very emotional. It was extremely emotional. There was a lot of anger, a lot of hurt and a lot of feelings going on."
So where do things stand now, and is there any hope that they'll become close again? Cynthia is hopeful—but doubtful. - See more at: http://menaveron..com/2014/12/mvb-newscynthia-bailey-on-nene-leakes-i.html

(1) (Reply)

16,000 Euros Returned To Owner In Spain By Nigerian Tissue Seller / Ten Types Of People You Meet In A Commercial Bus / Did He Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.