Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (23943 Views)

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira / Linda Ikeji Buys Grande Duplex For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Idowuogbo(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

grin
Madam___ where have you been?

Are you trying to tell me you can see the maloo too? shocked
You af eyes o.

I am ever gentle, I only take exceptions to when any twerp tries to abuse it.
big madam, i dey o....na just viewing and waka pass sure eeee....As for the maloo,don't give in abeg! *in her amelican accent* Aint nobody gat time for that.oya use this >>>> kiss kiss kiss cool temper.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Emyben(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

#MostEyesAndMouthOnYouAndHimMariNaij kiss

Na to dey overlook them win am o.
I'm not a mod ni.
Else na serious punitive measures....

Make ah nuh go talk the one wey go scatter church.

It is easier to regulate Maloo than some set of peeps eziokwu sad

What of the Students from France? grin ...Are they guilty too?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!

Do you even know what charity auction is? She simply donated the money for Ebola campaign . It's just another name for donation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Emyben:

What of the Students from France? grin ...Are they guilty too?

Lolzz
Conscience tins
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
sigidporte:
Money well spent for a good purpose.

Some people don't even understand it, instead they are just commenting on the dress .
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Emyben(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolzz
Conscience tins
grin grin

Haha grin The students wants to know...lol cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Emyben:

Haha grin The students wants to know...lol cheesy

grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by sigidporte(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
tochimas:

Some people don't even understand it, instead they are just commenting on the dress .
they're just hating on the girl and that has blinded them from seeing her good deeds.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Badosky of life.... Ur matter tire me.

Lol.

Compliments of d season!

Idowuogbo:

big madam, i dey o....na just viewing and waka pass sure eeee....As for the maloo,don't give in abeg! *in her amelican accent* Aint nobody gat time for that.oya use this >>>> kiss kiss kiss cool temper.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by popson1st: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!

Its an auction, not a market price for a dress. Its not necessarily using the money to buy the dress but to support a cause..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by TheBlackChild(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
sauer:
Interesting. Now, where is she going to find the money?
Your comment got me laughing so hard. Keep it up. As for the money, she knew where it was before donating it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Arnoldo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
I smell something cooking and ITS BEEF!!! I know its kinda hard but next time try to pioneer something great, who knows you may be the one building a house for ur parents, taking ur family to dubai on holiday, buying that hot white jeep, getting those hot awards, giving out LIB frrebeeies, buying a dress for a million in aid of charity or running the most successful blog in Naija! LOL
my dear I owe you 10naira for chewingum...u gave he d best reply he can ever expect

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by kandiikane(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
to you.... I am sure to her one million is probably less than 20,000. When it comes to rich people and you are going to question something don't do it from your own side.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by ikharia91(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2014
kika23:

Exactly.... It's to help..... Nigerians ehn... It's the bad one they will see. Whereas it's not bad sef.... She did it for charity sake.... Tanks my brother...
My dear that is life 4u.No matter what u do or dnt do,ppl wil always talk...At d end of d day,it's just beef.No one is talking about d fact dt d money is gonna go to charity.Besides,it is her money,she can choose to spend it d way she damn please.She holds no one any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2014
msmon:
To call people useless doesn't make u useful. You look pretty else I will have bash u really hard. Don't do that again especially to me.

dumb! So u won't bash her just because she is pretty?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Godmother(f): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2014
That dress is quite expensive but its for a good cause. Happy to know people are taking active measures against this ebola
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by kika23(f): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
ikharia91:
My dear that is life 4u.No matter what u do or dnt do,ppl wil always talk...At d end of d day,it's just beef.No one is talking about d fact dt d money is gonna go to charity.Besides,it is her money,she can choose to spend it d way she damn please.She holds no one any explanation.

Fullstop!!! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer “tekno” Goes Shopping (see Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.