Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos (801 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by swtdrms(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'l b relocating to lagos soon therefore i am trying to get a clearer picture of the required cost for resettling in lagos, i need to get cost of rentage for 2bedroom flat in different areas of lagos for proper planning....folks, what does it cost in your area or areas you have ideas of
Re: Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by mastercee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gbagada and Akoka area, you should have between 600-700k in place
Re: Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by doyin1985(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Agege and New Oko-Oba axis for a new house.....you should have 400-500k
Re: Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by swtdrms(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks, following, hoping to hear from more peeps, if I may enquire further does those include the so called commission and agreement?
Re: Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by doyin1985(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
No, agreement and commission are not included
swtdrms:
Thanks, following, hoping to hear from more peeps, if I may enquire further does those include the so called commission and agreement?
Re: Cost Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Different Areas In Lagos by sam13(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
swtdrms:
I'l b relocating to lagos soon therefore i am trying to get a clearer picture of the required cost for resettling in lagos, i need to get cost of rentage for 2bedroom flat in different areas of lagos for proper planning....folks, what does it cost in your area or areas you have ideas of

As big as Surulere is you should be prepared for rent between 400-800 per annum only rent
Ajao Estate off Murtala int'l airport between 500-700 only rent
Isolo,Okota axis 400-500 rent only

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESSED SALE-Igbogbo Gra Millenium Estate-ikorodu / A 5 Bedroom Dulpex For Sale At Ibology Layout.rumuigbo In PHC / Prime Properties For Sale In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.