Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lipstick Stain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lipstick Stain (1792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lipstick Stain by okabe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Now, I am a full believer of the popular maxim "experience is the best teacher". I'm about to share what just happened to me this morning, this isn't one of the conventional stories you read on NL...but don't just read, get the moral to the gist.
Okay, this morning I woke up, totally unaware of what laid ahead. As a single man, it didn't take me long to freshen up and jump into my car for work. In the hospital, I quickly did my rounds as there were no much patients in the wards. I must have hugged a few of my colleagues at work and played with some even, totally oblivious to the fact that I've picked something. It wasn't until I got home, just a few minutes before writing this piece that I met another friend and colleague of mine who shared my apartment. Being a typical me, always jovial and friendly, we hugged and started exchanging pleasantries. Only halfway into the gist, she looked sternly to my shoulder and was like "hmmm, my friend! Where did you pick up this?" With utter confusion and surprise, I looked and there it was - the lipstick stain! It was like the classical ones you see in sensual movies, red, shimmering and well etched to my white clinical suit. By now, you could see pure agitation all over me, I wasn't sure where it came from. In my defence, I looked straight into my friends eyes and quickly put the blame on her 'cause frankly, she was wearing a similar make up. (Witty of me, right? *winks*)
We continued our discussion but it was then that it dawned on me, my mind had strayed from that place, I was lost in my thoughts. What if I was married? What if she was my wife? Where did I get this stain? How the hell did a lady plant that on me? ...these were questions that ravaged my curious mind.
After I've had time to think, I realised that this same thing had broken marriages in the past, it had even caused some to commit murder and/or suicide. The truth is, as much as possible, we should try not to take things at face value, there might be an explanation to queer things. This might be hard particularly when all evidence points accusing fingers, but we can at least try to be reasonable, especially ladies.
Mostly, on my part, I've learnt a lot from this experience and will be more careful in the future

2 Likes

Re: Lipstick Stain by coogar: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
stop wearing bright colour shirts to work. grin
Re: Lipstick Stain by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:
stop wearing bright colour shirts to work. grin

He's a doctor. He has to use his white coat.
But then again, op, you should have removed your coat when you were about to leave work, abi this na one of dem stories wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Lipstick Stain by coogar: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
alutacontinua:

But then again, op, you should have removed your coat when you were about to leave work, abi this na one of dem stories wink grin

how many lipstick stains do you get on your own lab coat?
Re: Lipstick Stain by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

how many lipstick stains do you get on your own lab coat?

If you had asked this question before I washed it over the weekend, I could have snapped it for you. angry

It's annoying, really! sad
Re: Lipstick Stain by anthoniaz(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
smiley
Re: Lipstick Stain by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
If my wife saw lipstick stain on my shirt and starts making trouble I'll ask her why she thinks someone would be kissing my shirt, LoL.

3 Likes

Re: Lipstick Stain by zeb04(f): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided when you were tapping current from all them ladies you didn't know.

If you have a sensitive spouse,you must be very careful.my ex will ask why you are smelling differently lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lipstick Stain by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Lipstick Stain by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nothing new to that. I still drop some sef for peoples clothe and skin.
Not only lipstick, my foundation, loose powder sometimes dey join follow.
e remain make my lash fall leave themselves on my huggers.
since there is always hugs and peck, expect to catch some ingredients cheesy.
Re: Lipstick Stain by coogar: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
alutacontinua:

If you had asked this question before I washed it over the weekend, I could have snapped it for you. angry

It's annoying, really! sad

so you sleep with your patients? grin
Re: Lipstick Stain by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

LoL @ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Lipstick Stain by kozaic(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am suspecting u already.
Re: Lipstick Stain by maclatunji: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
okabe:
Now, I am a full believer of the popular maxim "experience is the best teacher". I'm about to share what just happened to me this morning, this isn't one of the conventional stories you read on NL...but don't just read, get the moral to the gist.
Okay, this morning I woke up, totally unaware of what laid ahead. As a single man, it didn't take me long to freshen up and jump into my car for work. In the hospital, I quickly did my rounds as there were no much patients in the wards. I must have hugged a few of my colleagues at work and played with some even, totally oblivious to the fact that I've picked something. It wasn't until I got home, just a few minutes before writing this piece that I met another friend and colleague of mine who shared my apartment. Being a typical me, always jovial and friendly, we hugged and started exchanging pleasantries. Only halfway into the gist, she looked sternly to my shoulder and was like "hmmm, my friend! Where did you pick up this?" With utter confusion and surprise, I looked and there it was - the lipstick stain! It was like the classical ones you see in sensual movies, red, shimmering and well etched to my white clinical suit. By now, you could see pure agitation all over me, I wasn't sure where it came from. In my defence, I looked straight into my friends eyes and quickly put the blame on her 'cause frankly, she was wearing a similar make up. (Witty of me, right? *winks*)
We continued our discussion but it was then that it dawned on me, my mind had strayed from that place, I was lost in my thoughts. What if I was married? What if she was my wife? Where did I get this stain? How the hell did a lady plant that on me? ...these were questions that ravaged my curious mind.
After I've had time to think, I realised that this same thing had broken marriages in the past, it had even caused some to commit murder and/or suicide. The truth is, as much as possible, we should try not to take things at face value, there might be an explanation to queer things. This might be hard particularly when all evidence points accusing fingers, but we can at least try to be reasonable, especially ladies.
Mostly, on my part, I've learnt a lot from this experience and will be more careful in the future

Stop hugging women all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Lipstick Stain by okabe(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
alutacontinua:

Hehehe, tank u my guy, regardin d ward coat matter, I don learn dat lesson 2day - wink

zeb04:
my ex will ask why you are smelling differently lipsrsealed
Babes, tank God u said 'ex' cos dat 1 na real detective...lols grin

Chillisauce:
Lmfao, I must have met ur type 2day gringrin
Hw do u guys secretly plant doz stains witout our knowledge? Pls I nid 2 knwwink
Re: Lipstick Stain by okabe(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
kozaic:
Am suspecting u already.

grin 4 wat nah? tongue
Re: Lipstick Stain by okabe(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Stop hugging women all over the place.

Lmfao, omo no b my fault sey d ladies dey gbadu my style nah...hahaha. Buh since wey u don talk like dis, anyone wey wan hug me, I go direct am 2 u wink deal?grin
Re: Lipstick Stain by kozaic(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
okabe:

grin 4 wat nah? tongue

U knw
Re: Lipstick Stain by kozaic(f): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
okabe:

grin 4 wat nah? tongue

U knw na...(Hugging on duty)
Re: Lipstick Stain by okabe(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:

U knw na...(Hugging on duty)
Hehehe, lol @hugging on duty, dat 1 na crime again? Shey u b police ni wey dey get suspecttongue
Re: Lipstick Stain by simiolu1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
LordReed:
If my wife saw lipstick stain on my shirt and starts making trouble I'll ask her why she thinks someone would be kissing my shirt, LoL.

Nice logic!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages / Creating The Future / CHEAP, FAST & DURABLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.