Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose (1312 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by cozimo: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
On the grand finale of BBA Hotshots an otherwise flamboyant dress savvy Tayo decided to dress like an "area boy." There was no way even his new born child and family would have voted Tayo over Tanzania's Idris who looked debonair in his fine suit and pants.
When they came out of the limo I thought Tayo came out from the car boot! While Idris looked good on the car.

I am dead sure Tayo's Nigerian voters ditched him at the last minute after seeing the way he looked. Neutrals would have taken notice too!

Hubris, arrogance and unseriousness cost Tayo the ultimate prize.
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
I mean his appearance was a bit shabby......
But saying he deserved to lose because of that is..... undecided
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by Lovexme(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sure you know what you're insinuating?
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by Guykhena(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
cozimo:

Tayo decided to dress like an "area boy."
grin ha grin ha grin

When they came out of the limo I thought Tayo came out from the car boot!

grin *dies*

I am dead sure Tayo's Nigerian voters ditched him at the last minute after seeing the way he looked. Neutrals would have taken notice too!

^^^ with this I'm dead alive sure you've got no clue how the voting goes..
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by LaCotti: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mr/Mrs Cozimo, Did you actually watch the show? Or did you just start watching around 6pm yesterday? Do you know that voting actually ended the 6AM on the day of the finale? Do you know that there were 7 Southern Africa countries, 4 EA countries and just just 2 WA countries in the competition and that Idris was the only East African left? Did you know that if Ellah(another EAan) had made it to the finals, Idris probably would have lost. Did you know that if Macky 2 was the only remaining SADC rep (just like Idris) he'd have won? Tayo, the runner up lost simply because of regionalism. He was not arrogant as you put it. He only seemed so cos he believed he deserved to win cos he put up a good show. Idris on the other hand was very calm and confident cos he knew he had at least 4 country votes to himself while Tayo was sure of just one Nigeria. Tayo did well and did not lose cos of his dressing. He has looked dapper on other days. Please, Cozimo check the facts before posting on this topic again. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by cozimo: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ LaCotti we understand how votings go. But it is the same voting system that brought Uti Nwachukwu and other Nigerian winners. Though the house chose Idris, Nigeria is 160million strong. For anyone to win, a Nigerian vote is almost certainly going to be there. Big Brother is full of last minute "twists" and "intrigues". I give it to Biggie, he certainly knows who to hand over his "hard earned" $300000!
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by LaCotti: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
cozimo:
@ LaCotti we understand how votings go. But it is the same voting system that brought Uti Nwachukwu and other Nigerian winners. Though the house chose Idris, Nigeria is 160million strong. For anyone to win, a Nigerian vote is almost certainly going to be there. Big Brother is full of last minute "twists" and "intrigues". I give it to Biggie, he certainly knows who to hand over his "hard earned" $300000!

Nope! It is not the same voting system. Big Brother changed the voting system after 3 Nigerians won.
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by cozimo: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
LaCotti:

Nope! It is not the same voting system. Big Brother changed the voting system after 3 Nigerians won.
Ah, I get it! How convenient for Tayo to "hide" under the "shabby" banner that no Nigerian can "ever" win it again!
Re: BBA Hotshots: Tayo Deserved To Lose by LaCotti: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2014
cozimo:

Ah, I get it! How convenient for Tayo to "hide" under the "shabby" banner that no Nigerian can "ever" win it again!

Yeah! Sucks angry

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Horror Movies Of 2018 [upcoming] That You Must Watch / African-American Thespians Should Stop Playing trashy roles in Hollywood Movies. / Any Movie Recommendation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.