Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity (356 Views)

Great Business Opportunity Is Here / December Business Opportunity For Everyone!!! / Haulage And Logistics Business Opportunity With A Blue Chip Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity by successcoach: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello NAIRALANDER, my name is Mr TAIWO, I am a business man based in Lagos Nigeria. I represent a company called VEMMA which currently operates in over 53 countries of the world. VEMMA has a global weekly payout of about $1.5 million (USD) to its brand partners weekly.

The company is currently seeking expansion into NIGERIA and we need leaders to key into the business before it goes viral. You may get more information on the company at www.wealthmaster.vemma.com

One of the Top leaders of VEMMA, Mr David Olowe will be in LAGOS this week to meet with individuals interested in making life changing income.

There is no financial commitment on your part; I am not asking you to drop any money. I just need you to attend a business meeting with Mr David where he will explain the entire business model.

I assure you this is not a scam; VEMMA has been in business for the past 10 years and has never had any legal problems. My phone number is +234 8059420482.
If interested please forward your name and location to the number

I really look forward to hearing from you soonest

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

W’bank Lends $200m For Purchase Of Etisalat Towers / 3 Steps In Getting Started In Affiliate Marketing / Urgent Raw Cashew Export Opportunities To Vietnam And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.