Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Jose Mourinho And Ball Boys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho And Ball Boys (670 Views)

Mourinho Blames Ball Boys For Defeat / Jose Mourinho Blames Newcastle United Ball Boys After Chelsea Defeat / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho And Ball Boys by Elmaxcentini(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
JOSE MOURINHO AND BALL BOYS;

I used to like Mourinho but starting to think that old adage about absence making the heart grow fonder was at play, as I can now no longer stand him. Is he serious here?! He is the most hypocritical human being on the planet! His main tactic when coming up against a team with any sort of similar technical level to his own team is to waste time from the first whistle. Just a month ago against Liverpool they were holding onto the ball at throw ins and throwing themselves to ground - even saw Hazard attempting to get back up after a foul and being pushed back to the floor by Ivanovic to waste a few more seconds!
I'm surprised he didn't set his dog 'Hazard' on them again.
When Chelsea take the lead at Stamford Bridge, you've more chance of finding Richey Edwards than a Chelsea ball boy. Very revealing of the man's character that he often chooses to have a go at children that have no means to defend themselves when his team loses.
Dont get me wrong,he's a great manager, but absolute a**ehole of a human being. Fits Chelsea like a glove.
Re: Jose Mourinho And Ball Boys by jasper7(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
shocked
Elmaxcentini:
I used to like Mourinho but starting to think that old adage about absence making the heart grow fonder was at play, as I can now no longer stand him. Is he serious here?! He is the most hypocritical human being on the planet! His main tactic when coming up against a team with any sort of similar technical level to his own team is to waste time from the first whistle. Just a month ago against Liverpool they were holding onto the ball at throw ins and throwing themselves to ground - even saw Hazard attempting to get back up after a foul and being pushed back to the floor by Ivanovic to waste a few more seconds!
When Chelsea take the lead at Stamford Bridge, you've more chance of finding Richey Edwards than a Chelsea ball boy. Very revealing of the man's character that he often chooses to have a go at children that have no means to defend themselves when his team loses.
Dont get me wrong,he's a great manager, but absolute a**ehole of a human being. Fits Chelsea like a glove.
If I didn't know better, I would say you are butthurt. Are you an arsenal fan tho? I like mourinnho, he just knows how to win grin
Re: Jose Mourinho And Ball Boys by Greatihex(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Elmaxcentini:

y u dy drink panadol 4 anoda person headache. Mourinho hater. Hm success go stil dy pain u.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You / Which League Across The Globe Is The Most Competitive? / Michael Olowokandi Celebrates 40th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.