Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Godfire Rise Of Prometheus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Godfire Rise Of Prometheus (5441 Views)

Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / The Rise Of Windows Phone (microsoft/nokia Lumia) / The Rise & Fall Of Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Godfire rise of
Godfire: Rise of Prometheus is an action-adventure experience unlike any other on Google Play, with console-quality graphics, vicious free-flow combat and epic boss battles.

TOUCH ARCADE: „Nectar of the Gods.” - 4/5
GAMES IN ASIA: „AAA mobile gaming experience.” - 8/10
WHAT MOBILE: „Best graphics we’ve ever seen on mobile.”

Become titan Prometheus as he embarks on an epic quest to retrieve the all-powerful Godfire Spark and save mankind.

VICIOUS COMBAT AGAINST HORDES OF ENEMIES
Fight using a dynamic combat system and unleash devastating wrath attacks while freely navigating the battlefield using intuitive controller or touch controls.

CHALLENGING BOSS BATTLES
Face nightmarish creatures in visually stunning, multi-phased boss battles of epic proportions.

FREE EXPLORATION
Discover a beautiful world of myth and technology, riddled with secrets, puzzles and dozens of unique items to discover.

NEXT-GEN QUALITY GRAPHICS
Witness amazing Unreal Engine-powered visuals, created in collaboration with Oscar-nominated animation studio Platige Image.

EPIC STORY
Immerse yourself in the story of Prometheus, with fully featured cutscenes and dialogues voiced by professional actors.

COMPETITIVE SURVIVAL AND TIME ATTACK MODES
Fight against hordes of bloodthirsty enemies and time itself in the game’s Survival and Time Attack modes, and challenge your friends using a variety of online social features and leaderboards..

ENDLESS CUSTOMIZATION
Level up Prometheus, learn new skills, discover a variety of upgradable weapo
n
s, armor and magical items, fight using power-ups fit for a titan hero.

EXCLUSIVE ANDROID CONTENT
Brand new dynamic Lava Pit survival arena, Time Attack mode, exciting Quests feature, enhanced graphics and much more – available exclusively for Android.

NEW CONTENT UPDATES
Enjoy regular free content updates introducing new story chapters, Survival mode arenas, weapons, items and more.

Download links below...
Mods on nairaland wont allow me post links

I posted the links but they remove it
Try visit. http://a ndro..com

1 Share

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by acenazt: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
this game go dope!! make I enter school. free WiFi at Iya Abubakar I.T centre!!!!
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
acenazt:
this game go dope!! make I enter school. free WiFi at Iya Abubakar I.T centre!!!!

You are welcome bro... Download the full game apk + data... I have uploaded it

http://..com/2014/12/godfire-rise-of-prometheus.html?m=1
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
is it free in playstore ? Besides how much memory? .
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
drajjay:
is it free in playstore ? Besides how much memory? .
its 1.7gb sir also its free
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by corlin2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Downloaded the game earlier today
Nice game with great graphics

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Help me beg this admims they do remove mmy links oh ... Now I can't give these guys the download link
corlin2:
Downloaded the game earlier today
Nice game with great graphics
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Samwell247:
its 1.7gb sir also its free
ok i will try it sir.it seems this unreal engine team is a great rival to gameloft especially in terms of graphics, if not even better .a couple of their games such as injustice :gods among us.and real boxing have the best graphics yet in phones .am sure they are relatively new compared to glu and gamelft. And come to even think of its most of their best games are free unlike gameloft that will always sell their best games such as mc4, wild blood etc .
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Moneyboyz: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
drajjay:
ok i will try it sir.it seems this unreal engine team is a great rival to gameloft especially in terms of graphics, if not even better .a couple of their games such as injustice :gods among us.and real boxing have the best graphics yet in phones .am sure they are relatively new compared to glu and gamelft.

You are right.... Can't believe such great graphics on smartphone... These guys are really trying
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by corlin2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Samwell247:
Help me beg this admims they do remove mmy links oh ... Now I can't give these guys the download link
I downloaded through playstore
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Moneyboyz:

You are right.... Can't believe such great graphics on smartphone... These guys are really trying
yes. Have you played injustice ?
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Moneyboyz: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Very well sir... I even hacked it myself and got all advanced fighters
drajjay:
yes. Have you played injustice ?
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Moneyboyz: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
You should visit

a ndro9ja..com and download the game
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Moneyboyz:
Very well sir... I even hacked it myself and got all advanced fighters
how did you do it na.
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by jorhney(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
blurred GAMe sha
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
I used lucky patcher bro... Try it out its so cool
drajjay:
how did you do it na.
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Samwell247:
I used lucky patcher bro... Try it out its so cool
how can I get it. It's not on playstore. Besides dat Godfire couldn't be found on playstore.
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by kingaloy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
finished d game last week.....must say,its an awesome game

1 Like

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
drajjay:
how can I get it. It's not on playstore. Besides dat Godfire couldn't be found on playstore.

The mogs in here banned me when I posted the links.... Please follow this site....yuu can download it from

A n d r o 9 j a..com
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by nani667: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Awesome game ✔

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by corlin2(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
nani667:
Awesome game ✔
Wic device is this?
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by tochunna: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
This game is not worth it!!!! I finished this game in an afternoon. it'll say you have to wait for the next level in ”next year” at the end of the last level this prometheus go nack that disgusting woman wey dey always talk to am. Please don't download it,it is boring and too easy!!!:-P
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by drajjay: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
OK thx

1 Like

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by nani667: 2:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Chai... So that's how this game just ended like that sad

1 Like

Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by xuankienkt: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by rust6(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
please give me list of supported android phone that plays this game my m2 does not plays it
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by aranthes: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls could someone upload details of the obb of this game. Like a screenshot of the obb. The main obb that'll show the name and size of the obb.

Thanks
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Collinz2(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Why nt download from playstore and get updated version
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by ibawon(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Bro is it an online game? cos I don't do online games
Re: Godfire Rise Of Prometheus by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its an offline game sir...

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack And Patch Any Android App Using Lucky Patcher / My New Infinix Note 7 (x690) / Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.