Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Story: Tears And Laughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Story: Tears And Laughter (369 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Nairaland:land Of Commotion And Laughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story: Tears And Laughter by workgist: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am finding that my eyes are a little more moist these days. I seem to be tearing up from time to time. Now it isn’t because I am sad. I am neither depressed nor stressed. Nothing bad has happened to me either. In fact, I find myself smiling and laughing more often too. The simple truth is that while my love and joy have grown over the years, my empathy has grown along with them. When I see an act of love, kindness, and goodness towards another then, my eyes moisten. When I see another soul hurting they grow damp as well. I don’t mind the tears, though. They mean that my heart is open and loving as it was meant to be........http://www.workgist.com/my-story-tears-and-laughter/

(1) (Reply)

Career / What Do You Wish And Pray To Have Before This Year Run Out? / A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.