Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? (949 Views)

Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? / Have You Ever Cried Watching A Movie..?? / Have You Ever Cried Watching A Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am not an emotional person in any way conceivable. But i watched the Indian-American movie "MY NAME IS KHAN" today and it nearly drove me to tears. i don't know if i should be happy or ashamed that i cried because of a movie. Has this ever happened to you?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by estyvino(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sometimes sh!!t happens, don't be ashamed!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ofcoz! Tz normal.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by simplemach(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just two days ago, i cried over one silly movie o. Dont even know when the 'tears' (though of joy) dropped.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe Once or twice in the past years. But not recent.
When I feel the urge to cry, I do remind myself that it's just a movie. I hate getting emotional. embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by holatin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
yes when I watch the movie the onion.
it makes me cry like am cutting onion
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Guykhena(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
All Nollywood movies.
Tears of disappointment...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:
Maybe Once or twice in the past years. But not recent.
When I feel the urge to cry, I do remind myself that it's just a movie. I hate getting emotional. embarassed

i get u bro. but this guys makes this movies so good that one can loose himself in the movie.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Ploy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
My name is Khan, I am not a terrorist.

I cried too when I watched it, that autism patient
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Had when I was still young at heart
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nope,but I've cried because of an Afghanistan novel,"a thousand splendid suns" I cried when Mariam was hung and died
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Longstride: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
always seen it as illogical.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by thatniqqress(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
 The only time I 
Cried was in da cinema
After watching the movie
I realized ma #1500 was
A waste embarassed

For a movie
I kinda cried after
Watching MIRACLE in cell7

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Vivly(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yes. Each time I see fake tears on tv, I get this urge to cry real tears.
I dunno why. Can't explain it.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Fweshdude(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
While watching this bollywood movie, #3idiots, my eyes where watery, like tears wanna roll down.

Buh as a nigger, i just smiled it off.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Fweshdude(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
thatniqqress:
 The only time I 
Cried was in da cinema
After watching the movie
I realized ma #1500 was
A waste embarassed

For a movie
I kinda cried after
Watching MIRACLE in cell7
Lmao.. After watching whatever they show you can`t do anything.

Just bounce out.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by PhockPhockMan: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
That was a long time ago, I cried when Sunday was shot to death in error.

The name of the film is MAMA SUNDAY, a Nigerian movie. I will like to watch it again if I see it.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I cried when I watched 3 idiots, Atonement, sometimes in April, Hotel Rwanda, Blood Diamond and others I can't recall now.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by nawtibownie: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yes. Still did recently while watching the fault in our stars.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by gsalvatore: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tears rolling out of you eyes due to processing an emotional scene from a movie is totally different from crying. Don't get it twisted. It only shows great acting and directing.

OK...movies that got tears rolling from my eyes are

Defiance.... When that Jewish woman was shooting the Germans even when she was dead her finger was still on the trigger shelling out bullets...she never gave up.

Hotel Rwanda...when Don Cheadle made that call to the owners of the hotel in Belgium.. Yea that phone conversation was pheeewww!

2012...when that Russian billionaire missed the Ark he had to push his two sons up before he fell off..that sacrifice got tears out of my eyes.. All the sacrifices John Cusack made to save his family.

In pursuit of happiness ...

Fun with dick and Jane...when the were broke and had to shower with the sprinkler out side there neighbors house...that scene was funny sha but the message was clear.

Can't remember some for now
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? by Gbemileke06: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
I cAn relAte.I cried when i wAtched it too.I Also cried when i wAtched letters to GOD,thAt movie is A teArs-spilling movie
CSTANU:
I am not an emotional person in any way conceivable. But i watched the Indian-American movie "MY NAME IS KHAN" today and it nearly drove me to tears. i don't know if i should be happy or ashamed that i cried because of a movie. Has this ever happened to you?

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Movie: John Wick Part 2 2017 720p Hd / Nigerian Film Industry Vs South African film Industry / Christmas Blockbuster, “god Calling”, Set To Hit Cinemas And Churches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.