Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone (11351 Views)

List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by obas: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2005
Do you know that lots of smiles can boost your imunity and make you live longer? Get classic and original jokes absolutely free every week!

To receive the jokes, text 'REG' with a nickname to this GSM number:08053246578 Until you register, may your happiness increase like fuel prices in Nigeria!

My nickname is Mr. Be-Happy
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by hotangel2(f): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2005
Wonderful... Do y'all have horoscopes too? rolleyes
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2005
Who are the people supplying those jokes? How can you afford to send SMS jokes out to strangers everyday? Tell us more!
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by obas: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2005
Do you know that lots of smiles can boost your imunity and make you live longer?  Get classic and original jokes absolutely free every week! 

To receive the jokes, text 'REG' with a nickname to this GSM number:08053246578  Until you register, may your happiness increase like fuel prices in Nigeria!

Check this out!

Mr God'spower was a job seekers. He had been 'cruising' town looking fruitlessly for job for many years.
He prayed fervently every night for God's favour. One day, he was so furious that he told God in his prayer that he would commit suicide if he failed to get job the following day. Miraculously, God answered his prayer. In his dream that night,while wandering, he saw a signboard with the inscription[b]"VACANCY". [/b] He moved  closer and said;"As usual". Still glanting through the board,he read further;"THE POST OF A MANAGER OF PARADISE". He said[b];"Wonderful"-[/b]thinking that the paradise was a name of a company. Further, he read;"Salary:One million Dollar per month". He said;" I'm already richer than Bill Gate". Lastly, he read;"Requirement:-PREPARE TO MEET THE LORD(interviewer) IN HEAVEN". He exclaimed;"GOD FORBID!!!" BE HAPPY ENTERTAINMENT (C) 2005
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2005
obas:

Do you know that lots of smiles can boost your imunity and make you live longer? Get classic and original jokes absolutely free every week!

To receive the jokes, text 'REG' with a nickname to this GSM number:08053246578 Until you register, may your happiness increase like fuel prices in Nigeria!

Mr. Be-Happy, are you sure this will work?
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by obas: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2005
Definitely,it will. Infact, it's already working. Really, I share your worry over how it's going to be financed.
An arrangement is underway to make the jokes available everyday on every fun-loving nigerian's phone for a fee(optional) as against the current one joke per week(free!). Sorry for the delay in sending your joke.
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by SirKay3(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2005
That is nice. Keep it up
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Seye(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2005
Naija dey think o. Good One.
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2005
It worked! I do receive a joke two days ago...
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Owen(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2005
I've got to see this for my self...
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Owen(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2005
I'm still waiting to see if this works... undecided
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2005
I don't know..o! but its like it has stopped working angry
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Owen(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2005
I registered like three weeks ago but still nothing... angry
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2005
Yes..o... Owen. It's like the whole thing is underconstruction cheesy
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Seun(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2005
I hope it's not a scam intended to get Nairaland members to reveal their phone numbers?
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by IAH(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2005
They do it here too. They will send you text and deduct from your credit.
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2005
IAH:

They do it here too. They will send you text and deduct from your credit.

Nobody is going to take a dime from my credit angry
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Owen(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2005
Hey Obas...can you please say something!!!
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by cushman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2005
It's like we've been taken for a ride...
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by twinstaiye(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2005
I want to believe this thread must have been marked out by now for deletion by the Moderator this WEEKEND.
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Owen(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2005
I can't figure out what obas is upto. Cause if he isn't he would have said something to us by now...
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Nicholas5(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2005
yep i tried it but got no reply. undecided
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by frogie: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
yeah man love your initiative i hope all average nigerians can rise up and think about something viable and productive like this. Good job man more grease to your elbow. God crown all your endeavour and great sense of humour.
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by Fadajasi(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2007
Ah! See dem, how possible can dat be,am sure thats the guys number, una don dull una self
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by etaurus(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
Waiting,
Re: Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone by djthakur: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2010
hey frnds i sent a sms on this no but, ther is no reply

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Tecno Phantom F7 (A+) To Kit-kat. / 1 In 7 People In The World Now Use Whatsapp / Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.