Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151854 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
obig:

below are the doc i submited
My own company will be sponsoring me,and am the CEO/ MD of the company
i submited my company CAC and doc
my company 6month bank statement that shows 15m debit and 20m credit with closing balance of 5m for the period of 6month and ref letter from my company bank.
a sponsorship letter from my company secretary which is my wife stating that the comoany will be responsible for my tuition fees and part of my living expenses
my marriage cert and wedding pix
my own personal 6month bank statement that show 2.5m and ref letter from my bank
my son birth cert and naming pictures
copy of my tax clearance both lagos and ogun state
my company ID card
my waec result cert
my leaving sch transcript
2600USD acceptance payment receipt
A personal introduction letter stating the reason why am going to study in canada
and that my wife which is my company secretary will be taking care of the affairs of the company while am away for study.

Please hope this docs are ok?

My problem is how much is ur total tuition,boarding and other allowances because removing that from your company's account will the amount left be enough to run the company while ure away? And 2.5m ur own money with ur wife and kid... ehm the financial status is not too strong but the thing is God is always good no fears.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls I need urgent answer
Must I apply for school admission before I can get canadian visa?
sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
adiotayo:
Pls I need urgent answer
sad

For study visa, YES!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have been offered admission into Humber college! I know the journey has just started. Please e- family what is the next step? viz-a viz the documents I will submit among other things. please ur responses are very much needed.
thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2015
JohnCushion:

My problem is how much is ur total tuition,boarding and other allowances because removing that from your company's account will the amount left be enough to run the company while ure away? And 2.5m ur own money with ur wife and kid... ehm the financial status is not too strong but the thing is God is always good no fears.
PMed u @johncushion pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 1:05am On Feb 11, 2015
standupguy:
@ Finestlex did you put you personal finance while applying.
Like landed property, bank account or stock.
yeah i included everything include-able.. and God blessed it once.. bank statement and bank recommendation letter stating my sponsor is reliable, credentials, letters, even attestation from my parish priest. LGA identification as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 1:14am On Feb 11, 2015
YES!!! if you intend to go through the student route i.e Study permit.
adiotayo:
Pls I need urgent answer
sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 2:39am On Feb 11, 2015
adiotayo:
Pls I need urgent answer
sad
What would you need the Canadian visa for sir? You have transit,visit,student,work,etc visa.
so, depending on what you are going to Canada for, you get the required visa for it.
However, if you want to get study visa without admission, please come back and share your testimony, lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by g4r: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Morning All,

This trend is so educative. I will need the guidance of experience people in the house. I had a 2:2(3.31) in my first degree in mechanical engineering. I graduated from my MBA with an average of 65.7 which is approx 3.57/4.00 (UK). My GMAT score is 580 and i have 11 years of work experience with 4 years being in the management level. I have a dream of doing a PhD (management) in Canada. Advice on the following areas:
1. Chance of getting admission for my PhD
2. Which schools will you advice that will increase my chance as well as return on investment.
3. My main priority is permanent resident (PR) permit.
4. Will going for MSC or master in engineering management be a good option, if yes, which schools do you think will accept me based on my detail above.
5. What other options do you think i can apply knowing that PR is my main priority.

Thank you very much and hope to hear from experience people in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2015
JohnCushion:

JohnCushion you never reply my email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2015
standupguy:

Sponsor 11m and 1m from two accounts.

Co sponsor 1.6/ 3.5m from two accounts.
Fixed deposit 10m.

Abeg I need suggestions.

So far hayqinsbFX has pointed out age as related to my application.
Because my next app would be the grand finale.

Age is not an excuse with Canadian Deputy High Commission, as long has you have a good record of what you have been doing till the time you are applying for the visa. It's from experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
newacca:

Age is not an excuse with Canadian Deputy High Commission, as long has you have a good record of what you have been doing till the time you are applying for the visa. It's from experience.

thanks you for you input.
I stated what i have done for the past 4 years but they probably expected to see financial proof of it.
hence the reason for personal asset and financial status.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2015
tnuola:

my brother i took a break jare, i only just requested for it yesterday

Thats good that have requested yours, its difficult understanding the technically of how these applications are processed.
I believe i have what it takes to land a TRV, i just think i haven't presented my case very well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
standupguy:

thanks you for you input.
I stated what i have done for the past 4 years but they probably expected to see financial proof of it.
hence the reason for personal asset and financial status.
The truth is: As a man of 30yrs or more, the VO expected you to have achieved a level of financial independence and achievement; that was why the the second reason showed up. ( property, financial asset etc ). The first refusal reason did the judgement to the second reason.
All in all, include your personal financial status and a convincing letter of intent or SOP in your next app. I wish you all the best.
Ciao!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
JohnCushion:

Coolies, if it's paper route I can't really predict the number of weeks but the max is 2months so ure still good,u should av gone through online route we saw someone breaking record with 1weekfew days with ORoute but don't worry all is still well. What u need now is that prayer and fasting*most important doc*, if u sabi go vigil u better start because everything is still God's grace.
Hi, mine took about like 9 weeks or even more, I can't really remember before I got medicals email, just keep praying, once you receive the E-mail you'll forget about how long you've waitedsmiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2015
JohnCushion:

My total tuition fees is 14kplus and boarding and other tinz everytin is around 24k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2015
@ obig try to add co sponsor.. VO will think that company can not be responsible for everytin.. at lease company go get is own responsibilities here also.. just my opinion oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2015
olamonsor2:
@ obig try to add co sponsor.. VO will think that company can not be responsible for everytin.. at lease company go get is own responsibilities here also.. just my opinion oo

But am the owner of the company, and am the sole signatory to the company account. the company has transacted over 20m for the last 6month.
and it shows on the statement, but it was 5m i printed out as the closing balance.
So i tink the VO should knw that the company is still running and more money will surely be there since the company has a good financial record atleast for the last 6month.
the only doc i didnt put is my property doc i tot there's no need for it since its not a visiting visa that was why i didnt put any property doc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by o2(f): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Sorry o jare, i believe the big gs in the house will answer you. Pls how did you prepare for your GMATS O jare.Thanks and can i borrow your text book.
g4r:
Morning All,

This trend is so educative. I will need the guidance of experience people in the house. I had a 2:2(3.31) in my first degree in mechanical engineering. I graduated from my MBA with an average of 65.7 which is approx 3.57/4.00 (UK). My GMAT score is 580 and i have 11 years of work experience with 4 years being in the management level. I have a dream of doing a PhD (management) in Canada. Advice on the following areas:
1. Chance of getting admission for my PhD
2. Which schools will you advice that will increase my chance as well as return on investment.
3. My main priority is permanent resident (PR) permit.
4. Will going for MSC or master in engineering management be a good option, if yes, which schools do you think will accept me based on my detail above.
5. What other options do you think i can apply knowing that PR is my main priority.

Thank you very much and hope to hear from experience people in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
House,,,,applied to George brown college since 16th dec but no response yet....can I mail the school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by arixreal: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please can someone help me out how many days did Canadian embassy use to treat paper documents after biometric. Normally it is online documents i did I scan all my documents to them online .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
9jaBigGurl,

Have you submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Padike, did you get any introduction letter from cic after you got your visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toliamy: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
God i really wish to leave this naija like yesterday and start a new fresh beginning cos the future here look so slimmer everyday by day cry :-

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello house, was denied january, but wanna reapply, pleasw can I use my dad's friend as a sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by g4r: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls any experience person in the house to help me out. Still waiting for reply. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
kennycooly:
Hello house, was denied january, but wanna reapply, pleasw can I use my dad's friend as a sponsor?
@kennycooly
Why were u denied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
what course, level and start date
sheriph:
House,,,,applied to George brown college since 16th dec but no response yet....can I mail the school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just did,tanx
brandymcmb:

Exactly what @kfrosh said, send them the transcript of your OND, A levels or Diploma as the case may be..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loriaidah(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls has anyone apply to university of new Brunswick? And most especially BN/RN? Pls I need to know so I can know the step
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
OND n hv sent it
Fortissimo:

I entered uni thru DE as well and anticipated this. So I asked my school for my diploma transcript and I also explained it in my SOP. What was your mode of direct entry? Diploma? A levels?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
valeriann:
Hahahaha..I sincerely dnt knw ooo.
Hi @valarian, did you send an E-mail to me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.