Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148197 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
6k max
Moheat:

How much does it cost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
this one you dey talk "YOU" stop am o...they only write that so the world body against discriminaton of carriers wont be on their necks.
i dont think they would admit someone who is a threat to other citizen.
besides i cant see whee it is written that HIV is not among tests carried out on CIC website

Bro, HIV doesn't make the consulate refuse you, you just have to declare and acknowledge you have it during medicals,got naija HIV + friends here.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello everyone, am abt to submit my application via paper route but my problem is dat i havnt received my original admission letter Via courier just d copy dat was mailed to me and i want to confirm if anyone here has ever bin issued Student Visa without original admission letter sent from school. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
sanpay:
Hello everyone, am abt to submit my application via paper route but my problem is dat i havnt received my original admission letter Via courier just d copy dat was mailed to me and i want to confirm if anyone here has ever bin issued Student Visa without original admission letter sent from school. Thanks

What is on original, same is on the one sent via email, print it out and move on. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
presidentpikin:
Thank you Oga saxy I had HND computer science and am intending going for 2 years applied degree in Geographical information System in Sait Polytechnic but I have a reservation about my master degree pls your advice is needed. Thank you so much
Hi....With your background in computer science. the BGIS is a good choice since you would have some knowledge of programming. Most GIS jobs these days require some knowledge of programming and with the fall in oil price and cost cutting that comes with it, you would be versatile in the oil or engineering consulting industry. It would save employers some money in hiring separate programmers. GIS itself is a tool. Successfully graduates in GIS in Alberta usually have a background in Computer science, Urban and regional planning, geography, Civil engineering, Surveying and geomatics e.t.c
Like I said earlier, the BGIS and BAPT at SAIT are applied degrees hence you would not be eligible for a masters program in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
okay oo.....make una ha stop the YOU.....
BaaleofMontreal:

Bro, HIV doesn't make the consulate refuse you, you just have to declare and acknowledge you have it during medicals,got naija HIV + friends here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank you Sir....If I want to further for my master how can I go about it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay oo.....make una ha stop the YOU.....

lol, sorry about that bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
presidentpikin:
Thank you Sir....If I want to further for my master how can I go about it...
The BGIS may be accepted into a masters degree in other country but not Canada. You might want to research on PGdiploma or pre-masters programs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:

Bro, this faulty assertion you dey carry up and down so. All that matters are the transactions (inflow and outflow), with good history. A friend now in Manitoba only submitted closing balance of 400k and the total credit was over 20 million.

6 million is way okay, as long as it isn't dumped there without no current in the account.

Stay fly! smiley

Bless you bro

hesque:
I understand u bro, nobody is Mr perfect. Pls help with my previous post. Thanks

Which one is that sir?

Amefrica:

Merci donc bro . Dieu est vraiment puissant . Je espère que vous faites bien?

Restez classy! smiley

Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
saxywale:

The BGIS may be accepted into a masters degree in other country but not Canada. You might want to research on PGdiploma or pre-masters programs.
Thank you Sir God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
EcashPlanet:

No. I'm going to Selkirk college. Sent you a PM.
yea..*dancing* found a school mate at last..sending you a pm asap

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
WESTERNCR:

yes ooo i got confirmation and also receipt those are the 2 msgs in my inbox but biometric? no. im kinda worried
same here too.
no biometric form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Moheat:

How much does it cost.
abt 5 or 6k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
mrchemist:
Happy Sunday All, I pray God march us to our Choice of destined. I need ur Advice. How can I get a copy of my transcript if I send the transcript through my university,for my TRV documentation.. or what is the best option to send Transcript..pls just confused

If you apply for your transcript the school will give you a student copy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
bighead1:

Bless you bro

You too cheesy

Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Compare your inquiry with the post you are replying to in terms of clarity of expression and thought !
If a helper with no reward has taken his time to communicate so well and clearly, I guess the least is for anyone making inquiry to do the same if he expects a response. Clarity elicits many great responses. I will not be surprised if this is ignored by many.
Ugochux:

Wow, nice info & advice...I'm currntly servn my country (nysc)..wil b done in july...I wntd to do my M.sc in my course but d requirmnts r rigid..my colleagueforfeitd d nysc, he's in canada nw stdyn biotech. Diploma aftr which he wd switch ovr to B.Sc pharmacy..he wnts me to do lik he did, do u tink its a nice idea.. Secondly, if I'm grntd stdnt visa fr dis course, wil apply fr anoda visa when I wl b switchn ovr to pharmacy??thanks.. Open to d whole house

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
toecyne:
abt 5 or 6k

Thanks! how long does it take?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Moheat:

Same day, 1-3 hours max
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
bighead1:

Lolz

angry angry angry

which one be agrarian ooogrin grin grin grin

It has to do with Agriculture
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
bighead1:

Bro, don't drop the idea, all you need to do is drop that nonsense believe that is being propagated, i have witnessed where 2 people got visas with 500'K balance before, within a space of 2 months.

Never stop believing and you will never stop recieving

Thanks bro! one love!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Moheat:

15mins
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 3:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello gurus in the house I seriously need your help, I just lost an admission to the university of Regina. I took a fumble as I felt I could just apply without getting a supervisor, as the issue of waiting was killing me. Here's the deal, I have an uncle who is ready to help me with accommodation, feeding and oda stuffs lik that, and he stays in Regina with his family - I actually feel that would reduce my expenses to some degree.
At this point I really don't know what to do, as I don't want to apply to a school far from that province. Am a chemistry graduate with a second class upper (3.77/5) overall and (4.28) cgpa in my final two years of study. Please what do you suggest I do now. Sincerely, I really really really need your advices.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2015
you have your options. Make your decision.

vinci500:
Hello gurus in the house I seriously need your help, I just lost an admission to the university of Regina. I took a fumble as I felt I could just apply without getting a supervisor, as the issue of waiting was killing me. Here's the deal, I have an uncle who is ready to help me with accommodation, feeding and oda stuffs lik that, and he stays in Regina with his family - I actually feel that would reduce my expenses to some degree.
At this point I really don't know what to do, as I don't want to apply to a school far from that province. Am a chemistry graduate with a second class upper (3.77/5) overall and (4.28) cgpa in my final two years of study. Please what do you suggest I do now. Sincerely, I really really really need your advices.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Good day peeps,

What are the things needed for the biometric capturing?

i think it includes the
1. International passport.
2. The Biometric Request form
3. The Data Page, is it he IMM1294E form?(This one i don't quite get)

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
bighead1:
Good day peeps,

i think it includes the

Thanks.

Ur int3rnational pass and print out biometric letter. Period.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by WESTERNCR: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Haustraliah:

same here too.
no biometric form

I'm confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
bighead1:
Good day peeps,

i think it includes the

Thanks.

You don't need IMM1294 whatsoever, and pls make tow copies if ur int'l data page... Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Moheat post=31210855]

If you apply for your transcript the school will give you a student copy
[/quote

Thanks I can use the Student copy for the Student Visa documentation also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
vinci500:
Are there no other schools in Regina, apply to them now or if you are bent on going to Uni. of Regina then apply again for January 2016 admission. That's my own advise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by matthew2120(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
[b]Hey fellas ! Good morning, am
a graduate of biochemistry, thanks to God have been able to secure admission into conestoga college in Ontario, for PGd in Food safety and quality assurance tru maple education, it's my wish to go one with the visa processing myself, is the course am putting for lucrative over there? Are there job opportunities there in Ontario ? As I wish to complete my school fees when I get there , please I need answers from the Ogas at the top.. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.