Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151570 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:34pm On May 08, 2015
What did u do in ur UG,
When did you finish ur UG?
If there re study gap, what have u bn doing tilll date? Did u include evidences of what has occupied you?
Does the company have an history of sponsoring their staffs? If No, it's not advisable u state it that d company's sponsoring you.
You can state it that ur uncle that owns d company is sponsoring u. He will submit his SOA and company's SOA.
Reference letter frm d bank stating who d sole signatory to d company's fund is.
Your SOP would state Ure comin back to use ur useful knowledge to help in the company.
A future employment letter could suffice there.
With all these you're good to go I think.good luck
ugochialf:
Hi gurus,I must confess dis page has bin very educative.Am female 26yrs nd married.i Jst got admission to study master of public Health at d Uni of Saskatchewan for fall term. Skool resumes 13august 2015 with compulsory orientation nd Foundation of public health classes I am to apply for study permit dis week...here my documents .....Admission letter,waec nd neco certificates,membership registeration with nursing nd midwery council of Nigeria,Degree result,transcripts.nysc,birth certificate.uprfont medicals.police clearance, .....financial support documents, my uncles company has decided to sponsor me in order for my return to help head nd reform his health nd safety department at d company....financial statement of Account shows large amt. tax clearance company registeration documents nd directors, other documents I added were my marriage certificate.wedding pics ,my husbands passport page nd his company registeration. Pls house am I Gud to go.waiting for replies Pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks so much.i did my undergraduate in Nursing science at the university of Portharcourt graduated 2013 nd went for service 2014 finished service Jst dis feb 2015, My uncle stated dat am a beneficiary of Dere scholarship having met all Dere requirments.and as d chaiman of the company guarantee full sponsorship for dis degree in canada nd on my return will head nd reform the health nd safety department of d company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ddestiny(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2015
Bamz:
For those that bank with GT and are looking to pay tuition from their Naira account, here:

Please see below documents required to pay tuition fees abroad using a naira account.

1.      Duly filled & signed Form A (Statutory document to be filled at any of our branches Nationwide)

2.      Admission letter from school

3.     Current school bill/Invoice

4.      First Degree Certificate ( Post graduate students only)

5.  School account/remittance details

You are required to fund your naira current account with the equivalent of amount to be purchased to be able to consummate this transaction using your account.

What are the charges applicable ?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
And to the Glory of God, I have collected my passport.
Timeline...
- Application: March 8th
- Biometrics: March 9th
- Medical call: April 24th
- Medical done: April 27th
- Medical passed: May 4th
- Passport req: May 4th
- Passport submission: May 5th
- Passport collected: May 8th
- Application closed!
#MUN #Online #PGD #Fall 2015 #1st Application
Thanks to everyone for your help...Goodluck to everyone as you move thru d stages...
#shalom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=ugochialf post=33540743]Hi gurus,I must confess dis page has bin very educative.Am female 26yrs nd married.i Jst got admission to study master of public Health at d Uni of Saskatchewan for fall term. Skool resumes 13august 2015 with compulsory orientation nd Foundation of public health classes I am to apply for study permit dis week...here my documents .....Admission letter,waec nd neco certificates,membership registeration with nursing nd midwery council of Nigeria,Degree result,transcripts.nysc,birth certificate.uprfont medicals.police clearance, .....financial support documents, my uncles company has decided to sponsor me in order for my return to help head nd reform his health nd safety department at d company....financial statement of Account shows large amt. tax clearance company registeration documents nd directors, other documents I added were my marriage certificate.wedding pics ,my husbands passport page nd his company registeration. Pls house am I Gud to go.waiting for replies Pls...[/quote
Don't rush, let ur uncle use it statement of account for you, or if your uncle is part of share holder of the company,let them indicate it. You need a good convincing letter of Intent, are you working,if so put your SOA and employment letter with study leave letter with pay slip,work I.d. And pray and Fasting. God can do it. Okay

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 3:17pm On May 08, 2015
marcuskens:
Timeline...
- Application closed!
Thanks to everyone for your help...Goodluck to everyone as you move thru d stages...
#shalom
Congrats on your TRV. Can you list the documents submitted to assist others in their submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 3:20pm On May 08, 2015
marcuskens:
Timeline...
- Application closed!
#shalom
congrats! kindly provide us d list of d docs u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
And now I just applied to centennial college in toronto and asking me to mail my original transcripts via mail or fax....I guess the mailing is scanning my transcripts den forward it to the school email....... Anyone in centennial college shuld kindly mail me here

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2015
marcuskens:
Timeline...
- Application closed!
#shalom
Congratulation .... God is wonderful. Please can you list out the documents you presented for your applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kykybfo: 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
hi Guru's,please a friend just received offer of admission from durham college,and their rep here in naija is asking she pay 8300dollars to book her seat,if not that if the embassy contacts the school,they will say she didnt book a seat with them,the money she has now is what she is supposed to use to boost her account for soa,what do u advise pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
marcuskens:
Timeline...
- Application closed!
#shalom
Congrats....re u for september?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
ohammed199:
And now I just applied to centennial college in toronto and asking me to mail my original transcripts via mail or fax....I guess the mailing is scanning my transcripts den forward it to the school email....... Anyone in centennial college shuld kindly mail me here

Thanks

What prog are u applying for? At what level?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
ugochialf:
Hi gurus,I must confess dis page has bin very educative.Am female 26yrs nd married.i Jst got admission to study master of public Health at d Uni of Saskatchewan for fall term. Skool resumes 13august 2015 with compulsory orientation nd Foundation of public health classes I am to apply for study permit dis week...here my documents .....Admission letter,waec nd neco certificates,membership registeration with nursing nd midwery council of Nigeria,Degree result,transcripts.nysc,birth certificate.uprfont medicals.police clearance, .....financial support documents, my uncles company has decided to sponsor me in order for my return to help head nd reform his health nd safety department at d company....financial statement of Account shows large amt. tax clearance company registeration documents nd directors, other documents I added were my marriage certificate.wedding pics ,my husbands passport page nd his company registeration. Pls house am I Gud to go.waiting for replies Pls...
felt surprise when i saw neco result, don't think
any university in canada accept neco as high
school certificate, i just think so...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2015
kykybfo:
hi Guru's,please a friend just received offer of admission from durham college,and their rep here in naija is asking she pay 8300dollars to book her seat,if not that if the embassy contacts the school,they will say she didnt book a seat with them,the money she has now is what she is supposed to use to boost her account for soa,what do u advise pls.
who is there rep, don't let anybody fool you, you can do every processing by yourself....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
Yup

CruzAj:
Congrats....re u for september?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kykybfo: 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
JJCE:
who is there rep, don't let anybody fool you, you can do every processing by yourself....

d rep is not saying she should pay her,but that that is the school's tuition deposit,pls is there anyone goin to durham college sept?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2015
tnuola:

What prog are u applying for? At what level?
business admin (Diploma)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2015
ohammed199:
business admin (Diploma)
By diploma I will assume you mean Advance diploma abi?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
1. Company Letter of Introduction
2. Company ID card
3. Employment letter
4. Last promotion letter
5. Salary payslips (5months)
6. Tax return certificate
7. Personal SOA 5 months (N4.5m balance, N4m fixed)
8. Insurance investment SOA (N1.2m bal)
9. Pension SOA (N3m+ bal)
10. Co-Sponsors SOA (N16m bal)
11. Co-Sponsors letter of support & Affidavit - Co-Sponsor is my Uncle (same surname)
12. Co-Sponsors CAC document
13. Co-Sponsors passport data page
14. Accommodation application receipt
15. Tuition payment receipt ($4000CAD)
16. Personal property power of attorney
17. Dads property CofO
Others: Coy MD award, NYSC cert, Degree cert, Professional qualifications, Birth cert, SOP, CV, Passport data page, Admission letter, IMM1294 & -IMM5645 forms...I am the main sponsor and Uncle is only supporting with N1.5m which he wrote in his letter and swore an affidavit to

diamondsare4eva
post=33542216:

Congrats on your TRV. Can you list the documents submitted to assist others in their submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
Bro why don't u try searching for a advance diploma course. Just a suggestion doh; remember u already have a diploma cert.(OND)
ohammed199:
business admin (Diploma)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 6:14pm On May 08, 2015
Are they able to verify your account statements with the banks? asides copy submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by qonfupanda: 6:30pm On May 08, 2015
ahyotomiwa:

When did u apply? u might have to defer..meaning u request for anoda admsn letter for the next thats if your current admission letter is not valid through 3 different sessions like some schs.
I applied towards the ending of march,and a friend told me that if am still gona be given the visa,I wud be asked to provide an extension letter,now,it's getting late,and plz can anyone just explain why before going for a masters,u need a pg course 1st,coz here in my school,u gona do pg if u have a cgp below 3.00,plz help,thanks gurus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by herkenorlar: 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
House, I need clarification, I was promoted by November 2014 from environmental lab analyst to environmental technologist, can I use my old work Id before I got promoted?, or does it mean I should request for a new one with my current position before submitting my application, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
herkenorlar:
House, I need clarification, I was promoted by November 2014 from environmental lab analyst to environmental technologist, can I use my old work Id before I got promoted?, or does it mean I should request for a new one with my current position before submitting my application, thanks

Apparently you did not read the thread after you posted this question yesterday.

Do request for a new workID with the new position if you can, don't forget to include your promotion letter in your app too.

All the very best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Niscolinx: 8:26pm On May 08, 2015
Ugochux:

Welcome onboard!
Every info u need is here, jst read some pages back.
Hmm, Be Wise oooo!!!
please that was why i posted, you know of course that the forum is fat, don't know where to start from.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2015
Niscolinx:
please that was why i posted, you know of course that the forum is fat, don't know where to start from.

Make google ur friend..wen u find a particular sch wit nice packages, u can cm on here to ask questions fr further clarification..dnt b lazy!lol
Check Memorial university of newfoundland, uni of manitoba, uni of westrn ontario..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by busayo21: 9:45pm On May 08, 2015
Hi everyone, am presently at Conestoga college for my post gradu study. I want a roommate, a lady. Holla me at abiodunoyet21@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 9:47pm On May 08, 2015
lol more like Oshe maami...lol. Meanwhile ur guy helped me wella today o. Got my clearance cert! thanks.

ohammed199:
oshey baami heard you're the newest Canadian boya in d house......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
What my husband's company does is not in any way related to my course of study. I don't work in my husband's company, I am only a director and share holder.

If I mistakenly submit a leave letter from my husband's company, I will be doing myself more harm than good, because I am not expected to work some where else since I work with my current employer on a full time basis.

bighead1:

You are getting it all wrong, since your husband has a company where you work, that is what i was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Nyquist:
Pls house, how long should my sponsor's fixed deposit remain in his account b4 using it for my visa application? Or can I use d statement immediately after fixing the money?

Please someone should help answer this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
Hello, ask yourself a Question b4 u switch from Bsc to advance diploma, which has a stronger stand n is more advance? I would advice u stick to d BSc n attach ur OND certificate OR get an Notification of Result/ attestation letter from d school u did ur OND. Try and work on the reasons why u were rejected instead of starting a new wahala with d advance diploma admission [quote author=ohammed199 post=33542632]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.