Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc (2408 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc by beejay501: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Glo bisis still working well on Android devices,Etisalat Free 2GB and aboveare still rock flawlessly on any device andAirtel Free 200MB Tweakis not stopped yettoo. After some months when Mtn nailed our surfing with their Bis plans via VPN, now I'm glad to inform you that is back and better. Android and PC user can now enjoy Mtn Bis plan via simple server or tunnel guru. So if you find it difficult to use Glo bis on your android due to IMEI tweaking wahala and if you have large files to download this MTN Bis, especially Mtn Daily Bis is recommended for you as it is unlimited with this simple server Tweak.Daily MTN BIS PlanTo subscribe to the daily MTN BIS plan, textBBCDAYin a text message to21600it cost N100.Monthly MTN BIS PlanTo subscribe to the MTN Bis monthly plan, textBBCin a text message to21600it cost N1000.For PC Users To Use Mtn Bis Via SimpleServer»Download and extractSS-for-Mtn-Bisto a new folder on your desktop background.Connect Your Modem With:»APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.»Proxy: leave it empty»Port: leave it empty»Open the file you extracted, double-click"Simple Server.exe"and make sure is always on open.»Configure your Browsers and IDM to127.0.0.1Port 8080»Remember to tick:Use this proxy server for all protocols»Start surfing and downloading with Mtn Bis Subscription.For Android Users To Use Mtn Bis Via SimpleServer»Download Android simple server on playstore.»Install it on your Android DeviceCreate New APN settings On Your Phone As Follows:»Proxy: 127.0.0.1»Port: 8080»APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net»Save And Activate it as your default settings.Open SimpleServer and Configure the Settings as follow:»Pproxy host: 10.199.212.2»Proxy Port: 8080»Injection Method: get»Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com»Injection Host: web.blackberry.com»Injection line: press your enter key 4 times»Log leve: debug»Close the settings and click the connect button.How to Use Mtn Bis Via TunnelGuru»Download TunnelGuruhere.»Make sure you have Java runtime on your computer, or download ithere »Sign up for an account hereif you are a new user or login as an old user.»Run the downloaded TunnelGuru and set it up as follow.»Server:Select Demo (If you are a free user)»Rport:80»Lport:0»Username:Input your registered tunnelguru username»Password:Input your registered tunnelguru password»Protocol:TCP»Header:host.web.blackberry.com»Tick onUse Proxy, and make sure that you input10.199.212.2:8080

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'll try it
Re: Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc by beejay501: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok
Re: Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc by Juzzywezzy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'v bin tryin it but have bin experiencin 'error response' in my mozilla though i changd d proxy to manual Boss hope u dnt mind givin me ur numba so i cal 2 relat to u...!
Re: Mtn Bis Is Now Blazing On Android And Pc by Danielgabby(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
y whatsapp no work wit it...abi i de work 4 ur own

(1) (Reply)

Apple’s Iphone 8 Is Coming In The Fall Of 2017(see Image And Frctures) / Glo 4G Band Support. / Tecno Spark Plus K7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.