Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It (3016 Views)

To What Aim Is BBA, Is It For Moral Acts Or Immoral Acts?. / Five Reasons Why This Year's BBA Is The Worst Ever / Bba Is Back: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
elteerockz:
Trust me when I say this show is rigged, the star meters this year, the fact luclay and elikem didn't win, I could go on and on about why I know the show is rigged. Tayo not winning made me sad but that's not the reason I'm supporting this motion....SADC=7 countries, EA=4 countries, WA=2 countries. does that look fair to u at all? No. Another thing...most other african countries practically hate us, they use issues like ebola, boko haram and lots of other issues to insult us and then they formed regions just to ensure naija never wins again, they said so themselves..........so if u have not been following the show, I have enlightened u in order for u not to think itz all cos we're sore losers ooohhh. #im out #drops mic.
And to add salt to injury, we had to go through all that humiliation for nothing. We were cheated, molested and robbed by a show that has nothing to contribute to our economy. Dividing nations and causing more hatred among fellow Africans
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014
If you want Nigerians to stop auditioning for BBA, Please join this group on Facebook www./saynotobba

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by nani667: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
LOL
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
For us to know that BBA is a real scam, just go to idris page on facebook, only 8-10 people comment there even as the winner he claims, where are the people that voted him? They entered into thin air or maybe they disappeared from earth to pluto. Common what a scam! A winner should have fans all across the continent. Macky2 Goiste and Ella have more fans than idris not to mention Tayo with the highest fans. Nigeria says NO to BBA.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by sojdan4real(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtv Mama Award 2015 (full Video) / Download Red Flag (2024) 18+ / The Top Highest Paid Actresses In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.