Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Download Sound It By Wizkid Produced By Sarz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Sound It By Wizkid Produced By Sarz (416 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Sound It By Wizkid Produced By Sarz by LayGiri: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
So in case you missed it, Wizkid said he was going to drop a new song every Monday in December! He kicked off the cycle with Wonder last Monday a song that was produced by Del B and finished by Uhuru Kalawa. Wonder was a decent song and I'm pretty sure a lot of Wizkid fans are still dancing to that. But here is the thing, they will forget about that track the moment they get on Sound It produced by Sarz.

DOWNLOAD TRACK HERE
Re: Download Sound It By Wizkid Produced By Sarz by Fabdedon(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
wow he kept to his words.. Let me go listen to it...

(1) (Reply)

2014 Social Media Awards Africa Finalists Announced! / Music Videos That Thrilled You In 2014 / Nigerian Idol Season 5 Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.