Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" (3834 Views)

How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / Comprehensive List Of Rusticated Delsu Students / Change Of Institution Expiring Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmn,"Expiry date" is written as "expiring date" on Delta state university students ID card..I am sure there is no VC ,Registrar and brilliant students in that school because that is how it has always been written every year!!!!!There is God oooo...I even think it should read "Valid till....I saw the ID card with the institution graduates while on morning meditation at Anambra state NYSC orientation camp"Umuanya"during the NYSC orientation of Batch C stream 1 Corp members...The 2 guys and his friends argued blindly with me that expiring date is correct until they later admitted with shame that it is not correct..Please,I call on DELSU management or who it may concern to correct the mistake in the subsequent production of students ID card because it is a shame on the institution and even the students or graduates from the institution..
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by holatin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
I give up
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Delsu students where are u guys ?
Come n defend ur school.
Op would u mind adding pics of the i.d card ?
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by zoeee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who's to blame?
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2014
francleanflexy:
Come n defend ur school.
Bros,i was not opportune to snap the ID card that day because those guys can squeeze me that day with their countenances and beside,I was charging my BB at mami market that early hour...May be one of DELSU students can put this allegation to rest by uploading the back side of his/her school ID card..one of the guy as from that day made me an enemy and even wanted to fight me when we were signing book of life at Akwa south LG for December clearance because we were posted to the same LG..
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
francleanflexy:
Come n defend ur school.
Bros,i was not opportuned to snap the ID card that day because those guys can squeeze me that day with their countenances and beside,I was charging my BB at mami market that early hour...May be one of DELSU students can put this allegation to rest by uploading the back side of his/her school ID card..one of the guys as from that day made me an enemy and even wanted to fight with me when we were signing book of life at Akwa south LG for December clearance because we were posted to the same LG..
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2014
zoeee:
Who's to blame?
Everybody in the school especially the students...
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Marvyx(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Adewunmi84:
Am sorry to say this but for a graduate like you to come here and create a thread like this is very disappointing.
You are very sure that there are no brilliant students in the school and they have been printing it like this every year! clap for yourself coz you just made a point!
Though you might be right but it its very immature of you to come here to ridicule a school. Gosh I just wonder the way some people reason. Na d Vc be printer abi? undecided
Here are photos of last session's library and school Identity card so you can learn to talk when necessary.

Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Adewunmi84:
Hmn,"Expiry date" is written as "expiring date" on Delta state university students ID card..I am sure there is no VC ,Registrar and brilliant students in that school because that is how it has always been written every year!!!!!There is God oooo...I even think it should read "Valid till....I saw the ID card with the institution graduates while on morning meditation at Anambra state NYSC orientation camp"Umuanya"during the NYSC orientation of Batch C stream 1 Corp members...The 2 guys and his friends argued blindly with me that expiring date is correct until they later admitted with shame that it is not correct..Please,I call on DELSU management or who it may concern to correct the mistake in the subsequent production of students ID card because it is a shame on the institution and even the students or graduates from the institution..
I think no body is perfect in spoken or written grammar for example,delsu I'd card issue ought to be present continuous tense but you wrote "READ" instead of "READS",sometimes we just point out other people flaws to feel intelligent eventhough mistakes IS inevitable oppp I mean 'are' not IS.
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by zoeee(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Adewunmi84:

Mmm...
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
aaronson:
I think no body is perfect in spoken or written grammar for example,delsu I'd card issue ought to be present continuous tense but you wrote "READ" instead of "READS",sometimes we just point out other people flaws to feel intelligent eventhough mistakes IS inevitable oppp I mean 'are' not IS.
But you can see"s"at the back of my card...I mean ID cards...So,if there is S there,it is wrong adding S at the back of READ...ok?
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Marvyx:

Am sorry to say this but for a graduate like you to come here and create a thread like this is very disappointing.
You are very sure that there are no brilliant students in the school and they have been printing it like this every year! clap for yourself coz you just made a point!
Though you might be right but it its very immature of you to come here to ridicule a school. Gosh I just wonder the way some people reason. Na d Vc be printer abi? undecided
Here are photos of last session's library and school Identity card so you can learn to talk when necessary.
Bro,I don't mean to ridicule anybody pls.But,this is the right channel to aid subsequent production of the ID cards correctly.I didn't mention library ID card here bro..The picture you uploaded is not clear enough..just show us the school ID card back properly and let us see what is written there.And if by the way it is correct,let one of the recent graduates(Be it batch A,B or C)show you his/her school ID(final year ID card or the one presented to NYSC officials at orientation camp..
Re: DELSU Students ID Cards Read "Expiring Date" Instead Of "Expiry Date" by warriboi22: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bros it is a lie,what is written there is valid not expiring, so stop insulting my sch nd our vc o

(1) (Reply)

The Iyalodes Of Ibadan / How Lucrative Is Physiotherapy As A Career / Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.