Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,193 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

HELP NAIJA! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP NAIJA! (948 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP NAIJA! by master2(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2008
HI Fellow nairalanders.Apart from online bizs which is elitist in nature(no thanks to our lack of development and infrastucture) how can nigerians i mean  the real poor nigrians with a minimum of 5000k/10000k start a biz that return a profit 100,000k per  month so that he can @ least afford some basic things in life.
ur contribution is highly needed to assist NIGERANS live above the poverty line.
[b]GOD BLESS NIGERIA[/b]
Re: HELP NAIJA! by SalesMgr: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2008
Hi Master2,

One of the  legitimate way you can make this much offline is selling something physical (products) that people need or need but don't know they need it.Selling has to do with conviction. SO ASK YOURSELF,CAN I SELL SOMETHING?DO I HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN SALES?
holla me on 07025048371 or apointventures@yahoo.com for further chat.

I DON'T HAVE ANY REPORT FOR YOU,I'LL ONLY INTRODUCE YOU TO A GSM ACCESSORY THAT YOU CAN SELL AND POSSIBLY MAKE UP TO 100K.YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THIS INFORMATION.
Re: HELP NAIJA! by master2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thanks so much salesmgr 4 ur suggestion.i would appreciate if u give details about these accessory.

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Multi Millionaire With Your Present Income Level / Which Online Biz Will You Do And Make 150,000 Before Xmas? / Gtbank's Constant Server Problem Everyday: An Unimaginable Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.