Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) (22110 Views)

2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) / BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Aww!...so lovely smiley
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by sexymoma(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Karen Igho i sight you wink grin
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2014
GentleJ2:
Source?

That's also what i want to know.
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Tuljaking(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by samsoft00: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2014
So, Obama can code... <a href="http://www.istockstyles.com/" target="_blank" alt=""><bold>Can't believe it<strong></a> is this correct check it out on crunch tech
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by GentleJ2: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

That's also what i want to know.
Lets google and find out grin
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
BBA don finish?? shocked shocked. Na me de always know last!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Teespice(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
awwww

how sweet. baba toye of life.
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Shakurpaul2: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow. Great. congrats to him.

Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by emmiekwu(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Perfect picture
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by festusfeezy(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Aaaaa! BBA don finish? then who is d winner pls?

men I love dis tayo guy n his fine boy
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by IAMGEJ(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Its very true bro.
korel9:
Wait, will he still get to pay d dowry like he said? angry

#confirmed

1 Like

Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Awwww,....what a cute little baby! cheesy
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sweet, You rock bro,
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by blesseddivah(f): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Some people won't stop amazing me..
Just cuz the baby is white doesn't mean he ain't tayo's
Learn to appreciate good things...
Congrats again tayo
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by victorazy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Islie:
the kid look sweet than when it was first posted self

I hope he trains him in a good way

If he is the biological father cuz one story wey I hear from radio yesterday (Lean on me) was striking!
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
Dats cool
But don't forget to do dna

My advice to him too
Cuz the story wey I heard yesday is still shaking my body now, it was DNA test that solved the matter.
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by holatin(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
victorazy:

My advice to him too
Cuz the story wey I heard yesday is still shaking my body now, it was DNA test that solved the matter.
A lot of bastard are in the making this days
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
I sooo like that guy
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by mizjules(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
hensben:
i think otherwise, he should go for DNA test ASAP....somebody don play away match

Lool look well sha has the same eyes n forehead
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by deprince316: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quwote author=mizjules post=28722117]I see a striking resemblance! Cute son tho[/quote] which resemblance u c btw black and white?
Re: Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) by Bolarge1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
OYA! OYA!! GO AND PAY THE BRIDE PRICE. NO MORE BORROW BORROW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.