Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car (5355 Views)

Brand New Armoured 2013 Landcruiser, Bullet Proof Car Is For Sale. / Brand New Armoured 2013 Landcruiser, Bullet Proof Car Is For Sale. / World Class Bullet Proof Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by Project400: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by nairalife2013(m): 2:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Rockvicie:
"little men?" "make fun of?" "Doubt?" I'm just saying things don't get really so serious anymore, who has time to hunt a peaceful tyrant? He just doesn't know where to channel his money.
mad men still walk d streets. They just are paranoid by nature or by drugs or by religion. Dont be careless when u become a leader...even as a follower. Live ya Life like a gambler tho u are not one: know when to run; know what to throw away; know what to keep and know when itx not safe to count ya money...neva blame God and men in calamity times and, above all, neva stick ya neck out d window and think ya flesh is too good for villains to make mince meat of! reading wide helps... it brings u to terms wid the seemingly worthless phrase: the world is not a place to be too excited about; for lovers of humanity, an injury to one is an injury to all...am sure, from ya lines perused, u still are growing up. Well, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by nairalife2013(m): 2:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Wise leaders are security conscious. They love all people but treat some with hidden arm's length and dine with some with the legendary long spoon. Above all they believe in God for things they cannot change.
Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by PenSniper: 4:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Putin - a man obsessed with power and fame. A 21st century man living in the 15th.
Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by acenazt: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

i swear if i fit i for don wipe out all of them grin grin grin
tell me no more Mr Jeff,are trying to say ur powers na only for France e dey work?
Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by Dsegsam(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by clemzo101(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2014
U ve said it all my dear friend
nairalife2013:
many assassins r ready to kill him but they cannot, just like d us presido. Na only close people fit wreck havok but u know those people are monitored 24/7 by other "advanced folks and devices" and other advanced folks and devices are also monitored by another set of " freindly" peoples and tech dat are adjudged impeccable and it goes on like that in open and hidden circles. These people and stuffs read and analyse behavious! Ha. Any suspicion u r swept to d rehab where a dose wil b administerd to u n u start singing all ya thots! And u wont even recall a thing wen u r bak!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Neat Toyota Avalon 03 @ N950k Negotiable ««« / Brand New And Tokumbo 2008 Mercedes C350 & C300 For Sale / A Nigerian Used 2006 Model Toyota PRADO LE Very Clean For Sale......2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.