Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Money Is Money No Matter D Nature(crime Free) Of Ur Job:try This Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is Money No Matter D Nature(crime Free) Of Ur Job:try This Business Idea (486 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / What Is Money Used For? / What Is Money and Where Does It Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Money No Matter D Nature(crime Free) Of Ur Job:try This Business Idea by DOG2EART: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2014
idea they say is what rules the world, the major problem we have is the lack of the courage to carry out the idea. i want to ask this question before telling you what the idea is. the question is this IF U(A NIGERIAN) KNOW AN IDEA THAT MAKES ONE RICH,U TRIED IT AND IT WORKED FOR U, WILL YOU EVER LET IT OUT TO ANYBODY? BE SINCERE. EVEN IF YOU WOULD,HOW MUCH WILL U CHARGE FOR IT. money is everywhere even around you but to access it is the major problem especially as it has to do with the type of work to do to be able to access it. but the truth is that there are situations that will stare you in the face and you will have no option than to resort to any viable idea as long as money is going to come out from it,yes that is why i gave that topic:MONEY IS MONEY NO MATTER D NATURE(CRIME FREE) OF UR JOB:TRY THIS BUSINESS IDEA.but you can only buy into this type of mindset when things are somehow but if your account is FAT u will say i'm too big for that. myself talking to you had engaged it and made real cash from it and still makes from it till today(presently passively) and couldn't let it out for any reason those days it used to be my only stream of income,that's why i asked that question above. now i can let it out to anyone interested in making real money to move their lives forward.if you are interested in this idea then you can reach me on MR BRIGHT:08068027745

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help With Your Daily Accumulator Picks? / Niger, Benin, Mali, Cameroun more Prosperous Than Nigeria –global Report / Understanding How Small Business Loan Calculator Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.