Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Shade’s Visit To Ekiti Got Me To The Hospital - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shade’s Visit To Ekiti Got Me To The Hospital (510 Views)

If A Nurse Tries This With You At The Hospital, What Would You Do? / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / This Pic Really Got Me Lmao.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade’s Visit To Ekiti Got Me To The Hospital by Mykel4God(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shade came to Ekiti on a visit. She asked me for the 10k I promised her.smiley I then told her that I was on my way to Abuja. That she should take my ATM card & withdraw all she wants. (knowing fully well that I had less than 3k in d account)=)) .
As soon as she kissed me & left, I quickly left the house knowing she will come crying back to me. As I got to my junction Fajuyi, ‘Akin my friend. called me on phone saying =-c ” bode, thanks a lot I’ve paid the 80k back into your account”. Mheeeen, see sweat!:]xx X-o
Tried calling shade’s phone, switched off.>:O Next thing, debit alerts: 40k, 40k, even 2k.cry Next thing I knew, I found myself on hospital bed. Now they are asking me what happened? But what should I say”.:x

(1) (Reply)

How APC Vp Candidate Was Choosen. / 5 Classes Of Aliens On NL / Funny Things You Ever Did When You're A Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.