Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! (2873 Views)

Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by ventnaija: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZW2B9sRcfx0/VIcBMR_vPcI/AAAAAAAABbo/CktgR0kHSKg/s1600/Omotola-Jalade-Virginity-African-Movies.jpg[/img]

With all those Donk on Omotola, always hard not to imagine who took the first pop at her precious apple

…and during a random interview yesterday, some Nollywood stars were asked many questions about their past including when they lost their virginities, and below are some of the answers they provided:

Benita Nzeribe: I lost mine at the university

Liz Anjorin: I had my first boyfriend at 21

Eucharia Anunobi: I lost mine during my A-Level

Omotola Jalade: I was still a virgin when I got married.

Do you think she is saying the truth? She stayed virgin till she got married? do you believe her?

SOURCE: http://www.ventnaija.com/2014/12/omotola-jalade-reveals-how-she-lost-her.html

Atiku Started Corruption In The National Assembly - Obasanjo Says
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by morefire: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
she married very early
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by echobee(f): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yes. I believe her
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by gboso1ne(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by Ramiqueen(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
She married early naw
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by StevinMorgan(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Big lie... All dis naija celebrities are great liars.. Nonsense
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is possible nah, she married at age 18.
My ex was a virgin at age 26 ..
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by santos876(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
casket:
It is possible nah, she married at age 18.
My ex was a virgin at age 26 ..
see uuuu!!!!!how u take knw?
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by ChubbyT(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
santos876:
u stil dy ask na him touchlight her 1st b dat nau.
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by ChubbyT(f): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
santos876:
u stil dy ask na him b d 1st pesin wey touchlight b dat nau.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
She got married at an early age,so what do u expect? I believe her die
Re: Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity! by MrCork: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
ventnaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZW2B9sRcfx0/VIcBMR_vPcI/AAAAAAAABbo/CktgR0kHSKg/s1600/Omotola-Jalade-Virginity-African-Movies.jpg[/img]

With all those Donk on Omotola, always hard not to imagine who took the first pop at her precious apple

…and during a random interview yesterday, some Nollywood stars were asYked many questions about their past including when they lost their virginities, and below are some of the answers they provided:

Benita Nzeribe: I lost mine at the university

Liz Anjorin: I had my first boyfriend at 21

Eucharia Anunobi: I lost mine during my A-Level

Omotola Jalade: I was still a virgin when I got married.

Do you think she is saying the truth? She stayed virgin till she got married? do you believe her?

SOURCE: http://www.ventnaija.com/2014/12/omotola-jalade-reveals-how-she-lost-her.html

Atiku Started Corruption In The National Assembly - Obasanjo Says

...but don't u people hav light skin females in that nigeria?..... W.t. F. Is this? (noo ofennsce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Goes Fully Unclad For Beach Shoot With John Legend / How Buhari Broke My Heart – Comedienne Helen Paul Opens Up / Michelle Williams Wears Ankara And Braided Twists On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.