Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] (1254 Views)

Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
This one I saw it live with my two eyes. shocked It happened in the traffic jam. She bought one gala with 1000 and started eating it immediately so that the guy selling the gala must give her change. But it turned to argument that she must bring N50 that he won't collect the 1k.
But you know how all these young girls behave, after raining abuses on him, she wanted to just cross the road. The guy quickly dropped his carton of gala and grabbed the waist band of her light material trouser legging thing and in an attempt to pull her back the cloth ripped off and exposed her and lo and behold, she wasn't wearing any underpant. Even they gala boy froze for 5 seconds.

But I was sharp enough to take up to 2 pictures from my car as nobody will believe without picture, before they brought wrapper for her
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by echobee(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Where is d pics naa? sad

1 Like

Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Swot26(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Who are u exposing....Gala seller or the Gala eater gringrincheesy
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by espn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nd where is d picture?? Some guyz r already salivating and gyming down!
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olodo where is the pix?

2 Likes

Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Where is d pics naa? sad
when I try to modify and attach the pics its saying "server is overwhelmed, try again after some minutes "....
What should I do?
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Swot26:
Who are u exposing....Gala seller or the Gala eater gringrincheesy
the girl that refused to pay for gala
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol ....doubting Thomases grin
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
what the f**k!! Just cos of N50?

Don't bash me! I know who am refering to...not what you are thinking!

1 Like

Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] by Blayze007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happi New Month Sweets! / Whe E Be Say Na Every Time Wey I Don High I Dey Get Sense Pass? / Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.