Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London! (736 Views)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Human Hair In Barber Shop (I'm your rockstar) playgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
wow this place looks amazing! a real local joint to gist Naija 'tings in lon-DON... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpxpcWCxeDE

... not sure if I'd let him dance like that while he's cutting my hair though sha!!
Re: Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
One thing I like about Nigerians in jand is exaggerated patriotism. You see them talking almost with tears in their eyes about the fun they could catch in Naija, saying the system in England is no fun and benefits only caucasians yet if you suggest paying them to come back, they would curse you out for making such insinuation.
Re: Video: The Nigerian Dancing Barber-shop In London! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
hehe charix ... or that might be all the Alomo bitters they're drinking doing all talking !! ... not sure i'd let them cut my hair after drinking all that - seems to be more of a party than a business grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Stomach Infrasture:fayose Distribute Birds Nd Rice.pics / Economic And Social Benefits Of Lekki Toll Project By Lateef Raji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.