Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress (2826 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After 6yrs Of Writing Jamb Without Passing (photo) / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's as easy as breathing.
It's as easy as eating.
You don't need write your jamb under a mango tree in a remote village.
You don't even need to go to special centres as the tip i'ld give here is so easy that anybody could beat it.
If you can score 25 in chemistry, 25 in Physics, 25 in biology, 25 in maths, and say 50 in english, then you are good to go!

THE TIP IS:
Read ! Read!! Read!!! AND Read!!!

Das all...
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Bukkiminat(f): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmmm 350!

Don't forget we still have Mr Dibu Ojerinde as the Registrar....

Well,natn z impossible in Planet Earth
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by agafiya: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
And you said without stress! You are very funny o guy.
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bukkiminat:
Hmmmm 350!

Don't forget we still have Mr Dibu Ojerinde as the Registrar....

Well,natn z impossible in Planet Earth
Guy, Ojerinde has nothing to do with ur score, we complain 2 much and read less..
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
agafiya:
And you said without stress! You are very funny o guy.
So to you reading is stress? Sometimes we are the architect of our problems, when you have filled your mind with the notion that reading is stress, it begins to manifest physically, and yes, it becomes a stress to you!
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Come this Jambexpo stop decieving young students here. Take ur decietful ads outta here.
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Bukkiminat(f): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:
Ojerinde has nothing to do with ur score, we complain 2 much and read less..

MODIFIED! Okay!
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Bukkiminat:

MODIFIED! Okay!
Modified keh??
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by bhaliz44(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
350 my azz undecided

🔫🔫🔫
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
@bhaliz44, 350 is unattainable right?
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by agafiya: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:
So to you reading is stress? Sometimes we are the architect of our problems, when you have filled your mind with the notion that reading is stress, it begins to manifest physically, and yes, it becomes a stress to you!

This your post got me laughing. Of course, the best way to succeed in examination is to study hard. When you do that, you don't need to rely on expo.
When you said easiest way to score 350 in jamb without stress, it looks as if you have tips to give or a kind of idea, but on opening the thread, I discover it's just the normal thing to do which does not even require creating a thread for.
Don't let us deceive ourselves, studying is a mental activity which is even more difficult than some muscular activities. Studying requires the use of the brain which consume lots of Oxygen and energy. But we just have to do it to succeed.
NOTE: there is a difference between mere Reading (which may even be fun) and Studying (which requires more mental energy and concentration). I believe you meant to type Studying in your post and not Reading.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
agafiya:

This your post got me laughing. Of course, the best way to succeed in examination is to study hard. When you do that, you don't need to rely on expo.
When you said easiest way to score 350 in jamb without stress, it looks as if you have tips to give or a kind of idea, but on opening the thread, I discover it's just the normal thing to do which does not even require creating a thread for.
Do those that create websites just for malpractice know this? For instance Jambexpo penultimate to the my the comment above.

Don't let us deceive ourselves, studying is a mental activity which is even more difficult than some muscular activities. Studying requires the use of the brain which consume lots of Oxygen and energy. But we just have to do it to succeed.
NOTE: there is a difference between mere Reading (which may even be fun) and Studying (which requires more mental energy and concentration). I believe you meant to type Studying in your post and not Reading.
Of course is a mental activity, but my point is don't fill your mind with the stress in studying, because you might never be able to overcome it. See studying as an easy thing, as something exploring and adventurous. See studying as something informative, and motivating. If you can change that study-mental-activity stuff, you will see yourself studying not just because you desperately need it, but because it's actually FUN.
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by agafiya: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:
Do those that create websites just for malpractice know this? For instance Jambexpo penultimate to the my the comment above. Of course is a mental activity, but my point is don't fill your mind with the stress in studying, because you might never be able to overcome it. See studying as an easy thing, as something exploring and adventurous. See studying as something informative, and motivating. If you can change that study-mental-activity stuff, you will see yourself studying not just because you desperately need it, but because it's actually FUN.
It is better said now than before. It is of no relevance to deny the fact about things of life, we can only improve our lives and daily activities with words such as the ones you stated in your present post above, but the fact still remains the same. There wouldn't be any course for argument if you had posted this earlier. Nice though!
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
agafiya:

It is better said now than before. It is of no relevance to deny the fact about things of life, we can only improve our lives and daily activities with words such as the ones you stated in your present post above, but the fact still remains the same. There wouldn't be any course for argument if you had posted this earlier. Nice though!
Thank God you now understand.
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by SegunFlames(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
You must include the most important...

GOD!!! cool
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
SegunFlames:
You must include the most important...

GOD!!! cool
Oh, forgive me, GOD is the most important and greatest tip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Mescopaul:
It's as easy as eating.
You don't even need to go to special centres as the tip i'ld give here is so easy that anybody could beat it.
If you can score 25 in chemistry, 25 in Physics, 25 in biology, 25 in maths, and say 50 in english, then you are good to go!

THE TIP IS:

Das all...
Buh u be fool oh,!
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 3:50am On Dec 11, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:

Buh u be fool oh,!
God bless you dear
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by nellyefizzy: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Mescopaul:
It's as easy as eating.

THE TIP IS:

Das all...
stop thinking with your anus...Use your brain...they is no easy way to success
Re: Easiest Way To Get 350 In Jamb Without Stress by Mescopaul(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Who says there is?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Correct 'come Eat' Or 'come And Eat' / 20 DEATHS SO UNUSUAL, No. 2 Is So Hilarious / ASUU Strike: ASUU Gives FG Condition To Call Off The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.