Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga (34593 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Girl Show Pictures Of Her B*O*O*B*S And Toto In Public / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by spikedcylinder: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Does anyone know who they are? I can guess they are actors/actresses but I heard their names recently and its been ringing in my head all morning.

Who names their child Tonto? tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Abbygyal(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
lool some names cnt just stop ringing in one's head,
TonTo wetin, wat a name.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by lipstick1(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2008
TONTO DIKE is the fair complexioned girl that danced in MAMA G (PATIENCE OZOKWOR`S MUSICAL VIDEO),she is an actress and a good one.Lot of people said she is Patience`s daughter,i doubt it.TOTO ABUGA,I donot know is she or he a nigerian?.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by spikedcylinder: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
lipstick 1:

TONTO DIKE is the fair complexioned girl that danced in MAMA G (PATIENCE OZOKWOR`S MUSICAL VIDEO),she is an actress and a good one.Lot of people said she is Patience`s daughter,i doubt it.TOTO ABUGA,I donot know is she or he a nigerian?.

Ah! You are most kind. So she is an actress then. Anyone has pictures?
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
TONTO?! shocked

Why dem no make her surname PRONTO!!!

What a name!!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Raymond88(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Tonto Dike is one of the sexiest actresses in Nollywood.

Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
Yuck

Un-impressed! undecided
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by A40(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
Haba Brash what is wrong with that Babe? sample the bosom now grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
A-40:

Omo make she carry bobby go

I no dey sample wowo girls!!! grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by spikedcylinder: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
Raymond88:

Tonto Dike is one of the sexiest actresses in Nollywood.

So she was aptly named then? grin grin

A-40:

Not like I am one to judge but I think those boobs have somewhat been arrested by earth's gravity. shocked grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So she was aptly named then? grin grin

Not like I am one to judge but I think those boobs have somewhat been arrested by earth's gravity. shocked grin

Dat one no be gravitational effect, it looks like either she's had 3 kids already or some guy has been manhandling them 24/7 for a while grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
tonto is not ugly,i guess its just that pics,ive watched her films and i must say shes one sexy babe wt sweet skin

sm people r just not photogenic

Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2008

Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ewooo Danke?!! shocked shocked shocked dem don hit u again!

TONTO is FUGLY

DRUG SNIFFING BURGER LIPS!!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2008

Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by A40(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Omo make she carry bobby go

I no dey sample wowo girls!!! grin grin
Naah bruv this girl and wowo should not be used in the same sentence this girl is fine why is everyone saying her boobs are saggy?we all know most girls her age nowadays have saggy boobs heck i have seen a 19 year old girl with saggy boobs so shyte happens
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by spikedcylinder: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
I don't understand her boobs. Are they big or are they average? in one set of pictures, they appear large, in others, they appear average. Whats the real deal?
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I don't understand her boobs. Are they big or are they average? in one set of pictures, they appear large, in others, they appear average. Whats the real deal?

Answer: Wonderbra! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
A-40:

Naah bruv this girl and wowo should not be used in the same sentence this girl is fine why is everyone saying her boobs are saggy?we all know most girls her age nowadays have saggy boobs heck i have seen a 19 year old girl with saggy boobs so shyte happens

abi oo,her boobs r not saggy sef,forget the pix here,if u see her one on one i tell u her boobs r still upright

MrCrackles:

Ewooo Danke?!! shocked shocked shocked them don hit u again!

TONTO is FUGLY

DRUG SNIFFING BURGER LIPS!!!! grin

u na everybody dey ugly for ur eyes,d people wey u dey claim say them fine no fine,na so u say stella damscus is fine,yea she is.but only for face,because her shape is terrible,is that what very pretty is called in ur dictionary? wink

yes oo ive been hit again,don't even know why this time undecided
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
A-40:

Ah fair play geezer
It is the way i feel about her, no beef, but fair enough if you think shez hot definitely not for me though!

On the booby side of things, i think tits are aight, prolly been squeezed out of proportion hence the amoeba shape but i dont even care
My coc.k hair wont be standing if these gets naked definitely!! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by LadyT(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
I think in the first set of pics her bra is too tight so her breasts look wrong.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

d boobs r big naturally,u know say there r some kinda clothes and bra we put wey dey disfigure our boobs grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
Danke.:

d boobs r big naturally,u know say there r some kind of clothes and bra we put wey dey disfigure our boobs grin grin grin

Danke I dey suspect you oh, how you take sabi all the info about the boobs? tongue

Hope say you nor cross over sha grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by jgirl3: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Danke ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
What happened to whatever90? I am tired of them banning you and Morenike o!

Tonto Dike is pretty but very very annoying in movies. I hope she's not that like that in real life. She needs to cover those things a lil more though.
MrCrackles:

Ah fair play geezer
It is the way i feel about her, no beef, but fair enough if you think shez hot definitely not for me though!

On the booby side of things, i think tits are aight, prolly been squeezed out of proportion hence the amoeba shape but i don't even care
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii! See insult.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Danke.:

u na everybody dey ugly for ur eyes,d people wey u dey claim say them fine no phone,na so u say stella damscus is fine,yea she is.but only for face,because her shape is terrible,is that what very pretty is called in ur dictionary? wink

yes oo ive been hit again,don't even know why this time undecided

Yes i said Stella Damascus is fine, but doesnt mean shez not far from the wowo cut off point! grin

Toto Dike no fine for my eyes and no i am not blind and no, i know pretty or beautiful thangs if i see em
! grin

Kai, this your hit and run case pass deliverance ooo!! tongue kiss
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2008
j-girl:

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii! See insult.

Wetin be insult there naw?! grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by A40(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Ah fair play geezer

On the booby side of things, i think tits are aight, prolly been squeezed out of proportion hence the amoeba shape but i don't even care
You said that with your tongue in your cheek didn't you?  grin grin

Danke.:

abi oo,her boobs r not saggy sef,forget the pix here,if u see her one on one i tell u her boobs r still upright
I have seen one of her movies i was forced to watch Africa Magic some weeks back and the girl was looking tasty and scrumptuous i don't see whats saggy about her boobs
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
Is it just me or are the men on this forum boobs fetish?

@post
Dammmn, the girl is fine. Love her skin tone/texture
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
I loved watching her in one 'Family Disgrace', she was pretty good smiley
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by jgirl3: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Wetin be insult there naw?! grin
At least pretend to like them. All that effort for nothing? Appreciate the beautiful things of life jare. She is trying to flaunt what she has.

@ Ebony, Nigerian men love that . . . why do you think they are all running after you? wink wink wink wink
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
debosky:

Danke I dey suspect you oh, how you take sabi all the info about the boobs?   tongue

Hope say you nor cross over sha  grin grin

grin grin grin look tonto boobs u don see my own,only say my own dey higher and bigger tongue anyways i don see her b4

MrCrackles:

Yes i said Stella Damascus is fine, but doesnt mean shez not far from the wowo cut off point! grin

Toto Dike no fine for my eyes and no i am not blind and no, i know pretty or beautiful thangs if i see em
! grin

Kai, this your hit and run case pass deliverance ooo!! tongue kiss

na pretty u call her,now tell me,woman wey ugly for face and get nice shape wt sweet legs and woman wey fine well well for face,but no shape or good legs,who them suppose call wowo?in dis case tonto na d former and stella d latter,tonto fine pass her by far undecided
them go tire for dis hitting naaaa grin grin

j-girl:

Danke ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked
What happened to whatever90? I am tired of them banning you and Morenike o!

Tonto Dike is pretty but very very annoying in movies. I hope she's not that like that in real life. She needs to cover those things a little more though. Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii! See insult.

my dear i tire oooo for dis banning grin grin grin grin

tonto is a fine girl naaa,i watched one of her films d other day,i see shape na so i begin envy her sad
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by DavidDylan(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

As una get experience reach nobody fit explain this question?  shocked

Na the answer be this - Those boobs have started to experience the "downfall" effect. Though large, the center of mass has shifted ensuring the nipples point towards the toes rather than the front of the chest.
Depending on the bra used, you can either "shift" the boobs to give an "upward" effect or simply allow them to obey gravity (hence the "average" look).

A very important clue in determining cases like this is the apparent absence of any semblance of a cleavage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Chan To Visit Nigeria Sept. 4 / Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.